Chapter 6: The Dinner

[Drakes’ POV]

I am having a hard time looking for a good suit to impress my date tonight. This is the moment I’ve been waiting for. Starting tonight, he plans to seduce and make a move to make her fall for me.

Though I am thinking that way, I couldn’t deny myself not to think what she would look tonight. He just imagine her walking directly towards there table.

Slowly approaching him with her very beautiful smile and tiny dimple on her right. It only made her look even beautiful. He imagines her wearing a very nice delicate black dress. Fitted and wrapping her sexy body. She could pass as Ms. Beauty Queen just by his imagination.

I have to admit, she really is drop dead gorgeous.

I have to give her that. She never fails to make me drool over her stunning beauty. Brianna would look like her if she only decides to imitate her sister. They have the same face. Though Brianna has a rather smaller frame. Too frail. Too small. Too slim. To the point of not looking too sexy anymore.

She had been too sick for the past years. But I never fail to love her even having those traits. I haven’t even thought of her any different until that faithful night.

When she said she’s in love with somebody else. And that she just used me to be close with him.

Thinking about it now sour my excitement.

It only made me more bitter about the upcoming night with Arianna.

I let out a loud sigh.

Well, if everything goes well tonight. I can have Arianna under my hands. And soon I can do whatever I can do with her.

I might as well enjoy her till it last.

After rummaging my closet for about half an hour. I finally found something that could make Arianna drool over me. Haha I just know when she was so mesmerize about me. And I just love the look on her face.

I look at my chosen one.

The suit was black....sharp-looking, and well-fitted. Exactly the sort of thing that a woman would pick out for her man to wear to a formal event like this. That was something that made him a bit nervous. Still, it fit well, it made him look very handsome, and when he smiled, it was a little bit magical.

Maybe this will do.

Looking in the mirror, I wonder how she would see me with this nice suit.

I keep smiling just by thinking about the dinner.

I don’t know, but I do feel a little different about this dinner.

I was about to ask her for a dinner when he popped out from the Brynes’ place. But I blew it away. I took off without even asking her for a dinner.

He was even shocked to realize that Arianna just asked her for a dinner at DINERs’.

He was in the middle of working on with his tie when his phone rings. I held my breath, hoping it wasn’t Arianna cancelling our date.

Sean Michaels…sheesh…what a relief!

“What’s up?” I instantly ask. While still working on my damn tie. Geez, what is this stupid tie for anyway?

“Hell…looow….” Sean said from the other side. I shake my head thinking Sean might be a little tipsy by now.

“Hello my friend, what do you want?” a little irritated with his friend now.

“Well, I want to drink right now. Can you spare me a moment of your busy life Drake? There are girls all over the place; I’m actually at the pub now, with the others. They said to call you. They seem to miss a lot” Sean explains.