Chapter 5: The Invitation

[Ariannas’ POV]

I only have a month to complete my plan.

I search through Briannas’ computer. I might found something interesting here. As I thought to myself.

The other day, I scan Briannas’ thing and notes. Geez.. Who ever thought Sherlock Holmes’ job is just as complicated as looking for a needle in a haystack.

I click on the folders containing photos. Though I knew it very well Brianna hates it when taking her photos. Uhmm well, when I with her in it actually.

I can still remember how she fussed about not wanting to take photos with me. Her reasoning was she’s not photogenic as I am. And would only be mocked on the photos or be compared to me too.

I know my sister had insecurities, but did she even realize it herself that we are identical! We wore the same faces, same figure [not till this day though] she’s on the brink of emancipation. She looks so frail.

I called on to my mom the other day. Told her I’ll be off for a month. And hope she’ll do fine and Brianna till I get back.

I scan the pictures. It was like a timeframe. I saw some glimpse of Pink and Sue together with Brianna. They are having so much fun. Wearing those hideous clothes and bonnets. Brianna’s smile are so wide and eyes are sparkling. What happened,Bri? Tears are forming on my right eyes.

Thinking about what might happened to Brianna. Then saw the familiar face. Drake Daniels…

My then wet eyes widen. Is this Drake? Who would have thought? His like the male version of Brianna. His wearing a rather very neat hairdo piled on his right. His smiles are also addicting. He has this nerdy looked shouting around him.

OMG! I LOL so hard that my jaws are starting to hurt.

“What seems to be amusing, darling?” a voice from the door froze me. In a blink of a seconds I unplugged the computer. Slowly turning at the door. There he is, all poise and…handsome. Mesmerize just how he changes a lot too.

He gives me a very mischievous smile. I blinked twice, and then compose myself.

“What are you doing here? You’re not supposed to be here, you know.” I just told him regaining the control of myself.

“Your dad let me in. Besides, I’ve always been here with you when classes are out.” Then look at me like his giving me a clue to why he can always be here. Geez, I’m like the liberated twin but then again my Ms. Goody goody little sister just seem to be enjoying herself with some hunk on her room alone! Then a nerdy boy popped on my head. Ohhh no, this is no hunk before.

I look into his eyes. There Is some kind of eerie in there that’s telling me not to trust this man in front of me. Now I’m getting confuse. Why did this nerdy boy turned into a hunk just a month before. The same time when Brianna’s not attending to her classes. And just a month before to commit suicide.

Something is amiss here. Something did happened here. What is it? I was like thinking from the out of the world when suddenly a smack on the lips made me realize I was not alone in my room anymore.

I give him startled look.

“Why do you always do that? Kissing me…” I mumbled to myself. His smile went highway this time.

“God, you’re so beautiful yet so cute.  How did you do that?’ amusement flicks on his hazel eyes.

What? You’re complimenting me now?” said it in a sarcastic tone. He looks at my way, but then bothered not to say anything.