Chapter 2 The kiss...

[Ariannas' POV]

OMG! did he just kissed me???

Then the huge crowd start clapping and making such wierd noises. Obviously,enjoying every bit of the scene. My eyes still round with shock.

Hell! that was my first kiss..

Still panting...

"We shouldn't have kiss here." and give me a rather sly smile.

Before I could think of anything my hand just stumble into his face.

"Moron!!!!" I shouted. Then another gush from the crowd broke.

I adamantly stared back at the people who seemingly enjoys the display of rather not so affectionate play.

"If you don't mind??" and with a sharp glance, I held his gaze for a moment.

???@__@

SH*T!!!

I'm supposed to be Brianna right?

I cleared my throat...then with a very forceful sweet talk..

"Uhmm D-Drake...You shouldn't have done that,you know." with matching batting of the eyelashes. Sh*t! this is the worse thing ever!!!

And to my horror he burst into a big laugh!!!

WTF!!!

Is this really for real? Him laughing at me? The nerve with this guy.

“Okey okey…Let me get this straight here. What in the world are you laughing now?” now I’m really pissed off.

He just stands there like it really was for nothing.

“You looked amazing Brianna. I can never guess you could look human when dress up.” And just the insulting words.

What? Human he says? My sister could have dress a little awful but that just because it’s her own style. But saying it like that is just not acceptable, and the fact that this guy here is my sisters’ not so charming prince only made it more worst.

I tried to level my understanding and patience so I won’t have to drop my identity. I force a sweet smile. The sweetest smile. And I know it only made me look weird. Haha I can sense it, the way he crooked his smile too.

“C’mon, we need to get the hell out of here before everybody confused us as celebrity.” he then again holds a grip on me, before showing me around.

***

[Drakes’ POV]

We were sitting in one of the resto in the mall.

I can’t help but notice the big difference between the twin sisters.

So, this is the other twin eh.

She’s drinking her shakes, and never intends to look in my way. And I can’t help but wonder why she had to pretend to be her twin sister Brianna.

Where the hell is she anyway?

And why did this little minx here, tries to imitate her sister when in fact it is so obvious she is the total opposite of Brianna.

Brianna…

Thinking about her only made my heart ache.

Something is amiss here. What happened? Why is she here?

“Aren’t you done staring at my face yet? Haven’t it occurred to you just how beautiful I am and you can’t help but stare at me,” wow, what an egotistic thing to say for a female.