Chapter 1 First Glance

[Arianna's POV]

"Oh my God!" my mouth drop open.  Finish scavenging Briannas' closet, and all I can find are clothes that are older than our moms' fashion statements. 

I pick the one with too boring colors. Some...Bonnet? oh, great. Just great! I throw it all the way. 

"There is no way I'm going to wear these clothes" I mumbled to myself. 

Then a knock on the door came. 

"uhmm, yeah dad?" I shouted. Then held my mouth. Opps..wrong move. I'm supposed to be the Ms. Goddy goddy Brianna. I cleared my throat when no answer from the door. 

"Uh, Yes daddy?" well, yeah. My sister is the prim and proper one. And I'm the blacksheep, the evil twin as they say. 

"Uhh..You alright there honey?I just thought I heard you saying something." my sweet dad said from the door.

"Well, just looking for something to wear tomorow daddy. I can't seem to find some decent clothes here" eww..too sweet talk for me. 

"ohh, maybe you need to buy something nice then.." Woah..doors opens. hekhek I think my dad just had a mini heart attack there LOL. 

"Well you lend me your credit card daddy?Please..." yes, you can guess it right. With big lolly eyes I beg. What the heck? Not much money in my pocket. Spend it all through clubbing and all. There no spare for another set of clothes, becuase I was kinda thinking to wear what my sister had on her closet. Which is very-very disappointing. 

My dads' startled look started to soften. 

"Ofcourse Brianna. You can. You never did give yourself some treats." then handed me his card. My dad has always been so down to earth and a good man. Sometimes, I just couldn't wonder why my mom ever leave him. 

"Thanks dad." then a faint smile curve my lips. 

***

I'm strolling at the women's clothing when some random guy bump into me. 

"Hey, watch where your going miss.." then looked at me like I'm some kind of a ghost. 

I just see him as...Random guy.

"I am watching where I'm going. Now, will you step aside. Your just in my way. " I'm a snub, yes I am. And I'm totally good at it. 

Tried to walk pass through him when...

"Brianna?" I stop for a sec. Trying to recall who from Brianna's friend is this? I slowly turn around and made a rather confused face. 

"well, well, well...it is you. I never thought you could be so hot if you try to dress like that." eyeing me with a pervert look. 

huh, you thought your something eh? I think to myself. I am Arrianna Brynes. There is no way this little skunk could think highly of himself with me. 

"well, I really don't know you. But you do stink bad." skunk! skunk! skunk! and snub my way through. 

I can just feel him sniffing around him. A very sly smile curve my lips. Well, to be very safe I just have to ignore possible encounters from anybody. But that is just way too hard to do, you know. I am the person who actually don't want to be the sideline. The under dog. The door mat. That is just not me! 

I am proud! I'm...Then another bump from stranger!WTF.

Well, it's kinda hit my butt on the floor this time. 

"what is your problem?" a sqiucking female voice. " Are you alright darling?"

I slowly gather my composure. That hurts,alright.  With my arse. And pride.