Chapter 3 The Plan!

[Arianna's POV]

"Good morning sweet..." dads' mouth dropped open. 

"Good morning daddy!" well, smiling sweetly isn't as hard when I'm giving it to my dad.

The look in my dads' face is epic! haha

"What is it daddy?" I jest innocently. Haha who would have thought that Brianna Brynes could be this pretty? Well, we have the same exact face. So, yeah! 

"Just wondering honey." he said, then sit on the other side.

I for one started eating what my daddy have for me. Tis delicious!

"Wondering about what daddy?" yihh, I can totally imitate Brianna now. Or so I thought. Then gave myself a mouthful.

Dad gave me a wondering look.

"You can pass as your sister Arianna, you know." and for that I choke!

"Good gracious! here, have some water." my worried dad pass me some water. 

"You okey now, honey?"  I just nodded.. 

"I'm Brianna daddy. I think I have to go now. I'm running late for school" I simply drop the subject and went straight ahead. Kiss my dads' forehead then went out as fast as I could.

I really don't want to be discovered now. Just not now. There are still a lot of things that has to be done. 

First I have to keep cool about having to spend time with my so called boyfriend. 

I just hope there will be no more kissing this time. It sure wrecked havoc in my sleep. It gave me nigtmares,you know! So I told myself. 

***

[Drakes’ POV]

Just as I thought.

Everybody in the school just went boho and gaga over Briannas’ “makeover”

I myself couldn’t contain myself from reaching and claiming her as mine. And that freak him out. My plan is to make this minx fall for him and not the other way around.

I just picture Brianna walking just like that. And the heated hatred in my chest just went boiling for a 100th degree.

Though I keep saying it to myself, I just can’t help being struck and be mesmerize by her beauty. Then she held my breath when she looked my way. Sh*t, she’s doing it on purpose. I cleared my throat, but then again looking her way.

It’s like being struck all over again…

“Hi, there handsome!” and give me a seductive wink and smile. I again cleared my throat and close… well, my sparted lips. Sh*t, I just drool over her!

“Did you just drool over me?” and there she tease.

 I let out a loud cough. Then abruptly move my face near her face. Well, just a couple of inches would do. She stopped from giggling when she realize just how near our faces are. Yet again, in front of the public. Our eyes met. Then slowly kiss her forehead. Then the girls starts giggling with the boys saying “So cheesy…!”

“Let’s go. The head master wants to talk to you first before you head back to your class” and just as cunning as i am before turning my back . Hah!

Ohh. yeah, I just love how her face turned red. Yup, just a little teasing is just fine to make her heart stomp.

There is no sweeter than to get back with her. There is no way I will let this minx have her way.