Chapter 25

"Please, please just kiss me, it didn't mean a thing. Just please, don't let it ruin us, we're perfect, me and you, nobody else," she shots out as she keeps on pressing her lips on mine but I don't kiss her back not even once.

"Why would you do that? Why would you do that on the day I was supposed to be happy, well I am not Lauren. I am not happy. Clare is trying to get inside my pants for over four months now, Mitchells keeps on calling me telling me that she wants one more night with me, that she misses me and that she wants me so badly. But what do I do? I push them away, I push them away because for a second, just for a second I believed that you loved me just as much as I loved you. I guess I was wrong huh? But what do I know about love right? I am just a girl that fucks around, everybody knows that, Clare knows it, Mitchells knows it, every girl I ever slept with knows it, even I know it now." Lauren is shaking her head furiously, her hands are squeezing my cheeks harshly, she is crying histericaly and my heart is so damn cold, I don't feel a thing.

Her tears can't hurt me now, her voice is the worse melody in this exact moment, I just want to push her as far away as I can but I have no power left inside to do it.

"Y/N please, I hope you don't believe that. You're not that person anymore." She stutters out and I laugh bitterly.

"That's it? You're not going to tell me that I am mistaken? That I am seeing this wrong, that he didn't fucked you?" I scream at her and her eyes are holding something so painful inside, it seems like she is breaking down slowly on the inside, but it hurts me way too much to care about it right now.

"No. I have no power inside me to lie. We slept together yes, but that's just because I refused to do it for over six months now. I had sex with him because he told me he'll kill you or tell my father about us if I don't. I couldn't risk it. I couldn't because I love you," she tries to carry on but I stop her with a scream.

"Don't say that ever again, if you love somebody you don't do this shit to that person. You don't fucking tell your lover that you love them and then fuck another one the next day, love doesn't work that way. So stop saying it like you mean it because you don't and stay, just stay the hell away from me and my family from now on." I try to leave but she pulls me back inside, closes the door and jumps inside my lap, "don't go please." She is shaking and crying and I push her dress up and push her underwear on the side. She unzips my jeans and takes my member out, it hits my stomach and she grabs it roughly and runs her hand up and down fastly.

"What do you want Lauren? You want me to fuck you before I leave? You want to know that I am yours right? Well I was, but I am not going to be after this," I tell her and she squeezes me harshly and I moan, I moan as she digs her teeth into my shoulder and moans inside my ear sweetly.

"Don't say stuff like that. You're mine, we'll be fine, I am going to fix it." She tells me and I want to believe her so badly, but I can't, I can't do that. I push myself inside her and as I am holding her still on the wall I thrust inside her slowly and deeply. I'll let you feel me completely tonight.

"You know what Laur? Do you remember the walls around my heart and the cold look inside my eyes?" She nods as she keeps moaning out my name as I push inside her deeper and slower by each time.

"Well you just brought it all back, congratulations," the look inside her eyes breaks me and I turn her around harshly and push her back forward so I can show her a piece of heaven inside this bathroom. I start pushing myself in completely and fastly, she is screaming but I don't care. She comes twice in a row and I pull my dick out as I come and pull my jeans on quickly.

She looks like a deer in the headlights and I turn away from her lost and broken look as I say this, "I'll be there for Leo don't worry, but I don't want to hear or see you for at least a few months." I can hear her crying again and it breaks me, it rips my heart out, it crushes me inside, I'd rather be dead right now so I couldn't feel this, but I do, I do and I will have to live with this sound for the rest of my life now.