Chapter 11

I am hovering over her perfect body as I stare into her lips, her nose is scrunched up, her lips slightly parted, her cheeks red. "Fix me how? I am unfixable." I mutter and I can feel her soft fingers running up my arm, towards the back of my neck. "I'll find a way believe me, can I ask you a question? You have a little tattoo on your hip, what's that about?"

"Oh, it's a bird with a letter and that bird was always lost in the world until the day she came along," Lauren's fingers stop painting patterns on my neck. "She?" Lauren tries to move away to give me some space when she notices the change inside my eyes but I push her down again. "My first love, she has the cage tattoo on her leg, we got drunk one night and we made this tattoo, the story behind it was special so we decided that it was the right kind of tattoo for us. Our first love, that's Clare for me, represents a cage, you're always stuck in there, there is no way out cuz love makes you blind. She teaches you how to love, how to be better but the thing that hurts the most is that she shows you what a broken heart is. So when you're old enough to see how this love is only making you suffer and blind you open the doors of the cage and fly away with the love letter. Letter for the love of your life, she will know what to do with it. But if you're lucky, if you're really lucky, the love of your life will make you forget about the cage you were stuck in." Lauren is watching me closely, it seems like she took every single word that I've said pretty seriously.

"So Clare? That's the girl who hurt you?" She asks quietly and carefully, waiting for me to come back to her with an answer. I close my eyes for a second and feel something so soft, so sweet, so good touching my cheeks, my nose, even my eyes and then my lips. "God I love the taste of you," I whisper quietly and she giggles beneath me, her body shaking and touching mine in inappropriate ways. I moan in pleasure as she starts kissing my neck gently, leaving open mouthed kisses all over it.

"Clare was my first everything, first love, first kiss, I was so crazy about her that I took her home, she met my family, I wanted to be with her forever, when we started dating I didn't see anyone else, it was always just her. And then she comes one day and tells me that we need a little break from eachother, but a few hours ago she told me that she loved me. So I went out, got drunk and slept with a girl. I told her about it and she disappeared on me, like one day she was there telling me that we were going to be fine and the next I woke up in an empty bed with nothing, not even a single note..." I have to stop thinking about her before I drive myself crazy.

"Y/N I think she wasn't the one who broke your heart, I think you were," Lauren says quietly and I couldn't agree more, but the thing she doesn't know is that we were together for a few months after that, she left with my baby, she left when she got pregnant and I haven't heard from her until now. It hurt so badly, I could get over the fact that she didn't wanted to be with me anymore, but taking away my baby that's something I can't forgive or forget. I've missed 5 years of her life, I've missed her first words, first steps, her first day in kindergarten, her first picture she painted with her fingertips, I've missed so many things already.

"Stop thinking about her, let me take your mind off of her for a night," her tongue moves along my jawline, she bites my ear gently and places a sweet kiss on my cheek. Her hands take off my shirt, I notice that she is only in her matching red underwear. "When did this happen?" I ask her smiling and she puts her hands on my chest lovingly and massages my breasts in her own rhythm. "When you were too busy being mad at me," she whispers seductively and I get on my knees, put my hands on her thighs and pull her into me harshly.

"Me? You were the one who locked the door. It's better that way though, cuz I would fuck you to the moon and back if you left them open." I hear her giggle at my silly joke, she pouts and says "I would still like to go to the moon though."

"Then I will take you there, but if you're going to be sore tomorrow blame yourself." Her hands grip on my neck and pull me down on top of her, her back arches as my member touches her through the underwear. I let my finger slide up and down above her wet panties and she takes a deep breath but never lets it out, "breathe woman." I say laughing and she slaps me harshly and pulls my hand towards her throbbing center again.