Story 6: Bunni * Holley

Holley was a loud girl who could speak her mind. But sometimes, she gets in big trouble for what she says at times. People were starting to get annoyed with her because her mouth would keep running and it wouldn't stop. And her big mouth would start fights at times, even a big riot. She was jailed before, but was pardoned because she would talk for 6 hours to the judge, jury and crowd and they wanted her to stop. No one seemed to be able to get her to settle down. Holley is also an addicted fighter. She loves to start the fights and get into them herself.    

She went to a public park and started looking for decent fighters. Everyone saw her and dashed away. Holley gave a shrug and started to head off too. She then noticed a quiet girl sitting on the bench, feeding the birds. Holley then went her way, scared the birds, and started running her mouth again.

    "Hey! What's your name? Name's Holley Duncan. Your outfit looks ridiculous. Have you seen the in on  passion for fashion lately?" The quiet girl looked at her.

"You'll get beaten...if you keep fighting."

    "You spoke! Look Missy, I don't know if you noticed, but there's no one worthy on fighting me. Do you know where I can find a good spot to rumble?"

"Can't you go home?"

    "Huh? No way! I'm never going back to my old man."

"Why is that? Why won't you go back?"

    "I'm not telling a stranger my business...unless you wanna fight me."

"...You won't win."

    "How do you know?? You're starting to tick me off!" Holley was about to sock her in the face, but the girl blocked the attack.

"You need your strength...save it." Holley was about to give one more blow, but she missed.

    What?! I never miss! How can this be?

"My father was part of the fighting league. I picked up a few things. But I hate fighting."

    "WOW!!! The fighting league!? Very impressive. Why do you hate it so much??? It gives so much adrenaline!"

"It's not worth it if fighting loses the ones you care about..."

    "What? Just what are you getting at?"

"My father got killed. He has the same attitude you have. All that obnoxious behavior got him shot. You'll get shot too.If you're unfortunate, you could even be shot by your father..."

    "I'm not like your father...I'm like Holley Duncan. I'm very tough and I won't die...and for your information, I'm waaaay stronger than my old man."

"Promise? Promise me you won't be reckless again."

    "I Promise." The girl started to give her a stern look.

    "What?"

"It's not enough."

    "Huh?"

"You have to pinky swear. Don't get yourself killed. Is it hard for a pinky swear?"

    "N-no! It's very easy!" Holley quickly wrapped her pinky around the girl's. The girl then got up from her seat, smiled, and walked away. Holley was bewildered to see that she had made a promise. What did I just do? I can't keep promises! But it's a pinky swear, so I actually have to try!!  "Wait! What's your name? "  The girl stopped and replied, "Bunni,But you can call me B, if you want." before walking away.

Bunni...It suits her...She's so quiet. Holley was walking to her apartment and thought of the promise all night. Why can't I stop thinking about it? She's a stranger to me after all...