Part Fifty

Chapter Fifty

Freya dragged her nails up Mitchell Cooper's spine, absorbing the sensation of his skin under her fingers sliding the t-shirt from his body as she went. When he lifted himself to allow her to drag the garment over his head, she glanced down at the body appreciating all that she'd revealed with her eyes. With superhuman effort, she managed to roll them so that he was on his back; she moved her body over his, hands running over his smooth flesh, relishing the expanse of skin beneath her fingers.

He watched her intently until she fastened her lips around one of her flat brown nipples. That caused him to suck air into his chest in a harsh rasp, throw his head back.

"Jesus!" The word escaped gritted teeth.

She grinned against him for a second, then continued to ravish his body greedily with her lips, tongue and fingers. He writhed under her ministrations, and he seemed to have tolerated as much as he could, because after a few moments he flipped her back over, then started to divest her of her shirt, wrestling her arms out inelegantly. But when he settled back to study her, his eyes made her hot all over.

"You are...amazing..." his hands slid over her ribs to outline her breasts, she was so aware of the way they bulged over the top of her bra; pregnancy was having a devastating effect on her body. It made her more self conscious, she wanted to hide herself. But apparently he wasn't seeing things the same way. He trailed a finger across her cleavage dipping it between her breasts, then followed the path with his tongue.

Then his fingers skimmed down over her swollen stomach, and at that he let out a sigh.

"You're even more beautiful!"

She didn't agree and she tried to roll away, but he was determined, placing a hand on either side of her face he forced her to look at him.

"You don't like this, being pregnant?"

She shrugged an answer.

"Do I have to show you how irresistible you are?"

Freya bit her lip, trying to stop the tears that threatened to slide down her cheek, "I just..."

A flash of panic crossed his face and she suddenly remembered that Michelle had hated being pregnant.

"I don't hate it!" She gasped, "I just feel different."

He nodded, "you ARE different. But that is a wonderful thing."

"You reckon?"

His lips returned to hers and he rubbed his body against her, the level of his desire was so obvious against her body that she almost moaned against his lips.

And, despite her protests, he cajoled her out of the rest of her clothes, then slid off his jeans. And at some time point her reticence was forgotten. There was clearly a time for playing, for exploring each other, for teasing, but now wasn't that time. Desperation fuelled them, there were tears and rips as remaining clothes were ripped off, but it was the mutual groan of satisfaction as their bodies joined that they'd both craved.

Freya had been floating, being part of this with Mitchell Cooper, it was just what she wanted, but as the reality of the moment sank in, late afternoon, her brother due home, work, life...it seemed as though here, together, it was a blip, a dream.

She was tightly wrapped in his arms, her head against his chest, his pounding heart at her ear. But it was too much too soon, she needed to breathe, she needed to get some distance from him. She couldn't think whilst they were ensconced like that.