Part Twenty Two

Chapter Twenty Two

A/N So things are finally getting hot in here, sorry to anyone easily offended, there had to be detail and discussion in this chapter, so it may seem a little more frank than some. Hope you enjoy.

MZ

No...Stop...The words were beaten from Coop's head by the sensation of the lips devouring his. He could barely think straight, passion, desire and need were taking over him. The worst few days of his life were being overshadowed by the uncontrollable fervour and longing for the woman in front of him, around him.

Freya smelled amazing, lemon and lime, fresh...no overpowering chemical perfumes, and she felt amazing, soft and warm as his hands dragged her against him, enveloped her in his own body.

She thought she needed lessons in kissing? He wanted to laugh out loud, and it was his final rational thought as she dragged him down to the bed with the power of her addictive lips.

She moaned as he finally took control, parting her lips, meeting his tongue with hers. She was inquisitive but seductive, all in one, and Coop was melting at the contrast. Her hands grasped at his shirt, balling it in her fists as he lowered her back to the pillows. He lifted his head for a moment, looked down at her, all parted lips and hazy eyes, and it was the most incredible sight he'd ever faced. He couldn't keep his lips from her skin; he wanted to consume every inch of her. The voices kept warning him that this was Oscar's sister, that this was starting something that he couldn't control, but he was unable to stop himself. He wanted her with a need and a passion he could barely remember feeling before.

When his teeth nipped at her ear lobe she gasped out loud, and he knew that the up thrust of her body into his wasn't contrived or fake, nothing was fake with Freya. She responded so innocently, so enthusiastically to every touch that his ego swelled with every second, then she'd move a hand, lowering it to his hip or slide it under his t-shirt and he'd jolt almost as strongly.

                "Jesus Freya," he murmured into her neck, "you are killing me."

She chuckled and the confession seemed to give her confidence, because as he trailed kisses over her collar bone, she dragged her fingers up his spine, taking his t-shirt with them. He lifted his head and allowed her to tug it over his head; her eyes glittered as she stared eagerly at his bare skin. And it was the biggest turn on in the world. Freya was unable to deceive him, that openness meant that he knew exactly what she wanted. And that was him. And he loved it.

She, however, seemed frustrated and he chuckled when she pushed him so that he rolled onto his back beside her. Like some sort of sexy cat she climbed over him, sat astride his hips and stared at him intently...or rather stared at his body.

                "Hey more than just a chest you know?"

She lifted her eyes and smiled in a seductive way, "oh I know that. I have eyes Mr Cooper."

                "I love it when you get authoritative on me!"

Her eyes glistened warmly as she reached out and ran her hands over his shoulders. She was suddenly nervous and as if he could sense that, he slid his hands up her arms, and brought her head down to his tugging her along the length of his body, knowing that she could feel the evidence of exactly how he was feeling. Her resistance was short-lived and she was soon moaning and reciprocating his kisses once again.

He could have stopped, for a split moment he thought about standing, moving away from her, but she writhed against him, pushing her pelvis into his, and he knew that this was already beyond his control.