Chapter 2 :)

As I curled the last strand of my naturally caramel hair, I checked my clock for the time. I'd spent the whole afternoon tying to decide if I should buy a new outfit with a color other than black, red, or dark purple and I ended up going with a black pencil skirt, webbed black tights and a baggy purple shirt with a black skull on the front. With fifteen minutes to spare I crept down the hallway, and fled out the door. As long as I didn't make any noise, niether my brother or his father would notice my absense.

As far as I knew, Lionel's shift ended half an hour through the concerts. He gets there an hour earlier to help set up and get some food cooking. Since One Direction was so popular, maybe he'd think I was normal. Not an emo Slut...

I had a little bit of a dark history. Sometimes when my brother had friends over they'd get me drunk. Drunk enough to get me to sleep with them all. I did it countless times, but only because I was eleven and didn't know any better. They were sixteen and did it to me almost every day for a year. It made me depressed eventually because I knew how wrong it was. My brother would just sit around and laugh as he watched them torture me. They'd strip my clothes off, sometimes cutting them off my body, and take their turn. At age twelve I began fighting back, and they'd hit me. Once my brother caught it on video and it went all over the internet. That's when I started cutting. I was a broken little girl who had no idea how to be fixed. They stole my virginity, my life, and my self respect.

And I still was broken. Lionel was a funny guy. I guess I didn't know him very well, but if I started fresh, maybe I had a chance.

To my convenience, the stadium was only about a mile from my house. I would arrive just in time for the concert to start. I would casually start up a conversation with Lionel while waiting for a burger. It may seem like a waste of time, but I just wanted to be happy. Even if it would only be for a couple seconds.

When I got to the gate, I fished my ticket out of my black leather purse and handed it over. The security guards let me in and some other people led me to my seat. This would probably be the only time I'd see it, because after the security guard went away, I searched for the food stand. One Direction would start in a couple minutes, and I began to make my way through the giant crowd. Everywhere you turned, there was chaos. Girls screaming, crying, fainting, and beaming from ear to ear. I never could've imagined One Direction being this popular. Then again, I didn't know what they looked like or what they were like. Either way, I bet it was just for the cameras.

I reached the stand and eased the door open. I walked up to the counter and my eyes met Lionel's. His light brown hair was swept to the side, and his grey eyes sparkled like stars on a hot summer night.

He smiled sweetly and said, "Hey, you go to my school, right? Is it... Sabrina Callaway?"

I nodded. "Yea, that's me. Most people call me Saby."

"It's nice to see you Saby. I'm Lionel. Can I get you something to drink?"

He was looking right at me. His exquisite grey eyes looking right into mine... was I breathing? Was my heart still beating?

"Uhhh... hey, Saby? Can I take your order."