Being maid of honor sucks, When you are in love with the Groom.

hay this is new ( well duh! ) but i hope you like this oh and don't forget to:

COMMENT

VOTE

LIKE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 1 

~~~~~~~~~~

Two YEARS AGO.

Hey guys my name is Kate and i'm in love with my best friend Mark who by the way is the schools most well known boy. And where dose that leave me? Well let me tell you, i'm the school biggest geek well apart from Erin mainly why i'm also her friends with her. Oh and i also go by the name 'Nerdy friend ' I have long black hair, big hazel eyes and a thin but curvy body. "Hey Kate " Mark greeted as he fell into step with me and waved to the people who called on him. " Hey how was your morning? " i couldn't keep the smile off my face this was my favourite part of the morning. "Arghhh.... Lets not get into a fight. Its too early for me " he nudged me. Even the little contact we made, made me feel light headed. Sad right?

Mark had a built up body and had black hair which he always loved running a hand through, Even the way his body flexed when he reached up made my stomach turn. My chain of thought was cut off when i squealing voice cut through the air. "Oh baby your here " Luce was Mark girlfriend, school cheerleader, school slut, school whore and what not.

I turned away from them as she began sucking off his face. I was so jelous my hands started shaking i'm suprised i didn't burst into tears and beat the crap out of her. "Oh hay you " she pointed to me pulling a face of disgust which i would love to smack off. "Luce stop being so mean " Mark said in a warning tone. "Why can't the geek speak up for herself? " she snapped.

"Mark see you at lunch....Oh and keep a leash on your dog " I walked away as they both stood shocked and stared after me, it wasn't my fault i tried to play the nice card.

I walked into class my whole good mood gone. "Hey you OK? " Erin my ( only ) other friend. " yeah fine " i lied. I didn't tell her about the feeling i had for Mark because i could live with out the pity and blah, blah.

"Fine keep it to yourself. But you should know that stuff you keep hidden always have away of coming out the dark " I hope not.

Erin had long brown hair with beautifull long legs and a smile that turn every ones attention. She was also the most smartest girl in this school along with me. She had beauty and brains together unlike the hag from hell who just walked in ( Luce )

"Well, well if it ain't my two favourite people " she mocked

"I wish i could say the same to you " Erin said in a bored tone. "You keep your mouth shut " Luce snapped while her wanna be barbies giggled behind her.

"Or what? " Erin challanged. They both hated eachother so much beacuse believe it or not they used to be bestfriend when they were children well until they reached the age of 15. Because Luce here chose boys, make-up and popularity instead of brains.

While Erin did the opposite and as you can see they really couldn't stay friends. "Luce go find a new toy " i said trying to see behind her and see what the teacher was writing on the screen.

"Says the girl who is madly in love with my boyfriend, her best friend " she out loud for the whole class to hear. My blood ran cold as i froze my heart beating fast. What if Mark found out? Would he still be my friend?

Hundreds of questions ran through my head when Erin came to my rescue "Kate knows better and i'm surprised you can talk since you have wet the bed till the age of ten " even i had to burst out laughing as a wave of relief came over me. What would i do without this girl?

"Warch yourself " Luce hissed storming out the room red "Don't take her rubbish and dont listen to what she says. I know your a smart girl who knows better " she had so much faith in me it hurt because i didn't know better.

"Thanks..." i smiled weakly.

"Hay do you want to catch a film at my house tonight? " She whispered tapping my shoulder "Sorry i can't i have to tutor Mark " i might have sounded sorry but i was over the moon i got to spend half the night with Mark.

"IT's fine...But you owe it to me on the following day. " i almost laughed at the look on her face " You got yourself a deal "

~~~~~~

"How can you not get? " i snapped. We were on the same question for almost 20 minutes "Gee..Why are you being such a bitch " Mark said looking a bit ticked. I put the pen down sighing it wasn't his fault i was in a mood.

But somthing Luce said at lunch has been bothering me all day. "Mark why are you friends with me? Is it beacuse i'm smart and i'm a good cover up when you tell your parents you want to go out and really have other plans.? "

I didn't want to believe all this but it seemed right in way. Why would the schools hottest guy want to hang out with me?

"Kate whats happened to you, your not acting like yourself? " he asked hurt flashing all over his face. "Well Luce said- " he cut me off before i could finish.

"Luce might be my girlfriend but she talks a lot of rubbish....I shocked you asked me that. I have been your friend since Kinder garden, why would i want to change that now? " i felt real bad now why did i let that stupid girl bother me.

"I'm sorry " i whispered. He sighed loudly slipping a arm around my waste and pulling me onto his lap. i rested my head on his strong chest inhaling is scent.

"I know. I love you Kate and don't you forget that " he told me that everyday. I just wished he knew what those three words meant to me.

"I love you too " boy he had no clue how much.............

~~~