Chapter 6: The Place Where It All Started

• Dedicated to To My supporters and Fans! You don't know how much I appreciate it!! :)

The flight was long, but shorter then I remembered. I remember feeling like I was on that plane for days. All in all it was about a ten and a half hour flight. When the plane landed in Arizona it was almost eleven. They didn't serve good food on a planes like they used to, and I was starving. I was one of the first off the plane, if I would have stayed in there a minute longer I was going to pass out. I walked toward the first restaurant I saw, luckily it was a Starbucks. I ordered the usual, a Roma Tomato and Mozzarella Sandwich with a caramel macchiato.

When I finished ordering, the cashier smiled at me, and repeated loudly my order to someone in the back kitchen.

"Did you just come from U.K.?" She asked politely, while she worked on my macchiato. I couldn't help but smile at how unfamiliar I had gotten to American accents. Sure my dad and Cameron still had them, and I had a hint of it in my own accent blend, but with complete strangers? I still had to get use to it.

"Uh yeah, how'd you know." I said.

"Accent." We both laughed. I guess I wasn't the only one noticing accents.

"You were born there?" she continued.

"No, I was born here. I went to boarding school in London when I was twelve. It's my first time back since. "She handed me my order and took off her apron and came around the counter.

"It's my break, mind if I sit with you?" She asked all bubbly.

"No, not at all." She was actually was really nice, and to be honest I never like sitting anywhere alone in public. Our conversation took an interesting turn when we started talking about what schools I went to when I lived here.

"Get out. You did not go to Westchester!" She shrieked.

"I'm serious, all sixth and part of seventh." I said laughing.

"That's impossible, I graduated from there, how old are you?" She asked more intrigued.

"I'm turning eighteen in July." I said.

"Shut up! You're a Senior? That means we were in the same grade at the same school." She said almost jumping out of her chair.

She started naming people and surprisingly, I could remember a lot of them. Apparently the majority went to the same high school with her.

"The school is actually a couple blocks away, there are always people there on the weekends. You want to go check and see if there's anyone you can remember?" She asked excitedly.

"What about my luggage?" I said a little worried.

"You can throw it in my car!" She said still excited.

"Um, and you'll be back before your break is over?" I asked still a little unsure.

"I do what I want, my uncle is the manager. Now lets go!" She said bursting out of her seat.

"By the way, the names Trish Robinson!" She said with an unfaltering smile.

"Trish, your name rings a bell. I'm Maddy Walters" I said pensively.

"Enough said, I totally remember you now. No wonder I couldn't recognize you had braces and pig tails when we were in school. Your hot now." Her outburst made me laugh.

"Yeah that was me." Shaking my head at the memories.

"That never stopped the guys from adoring you." She said laughing.

"That's only because I was only one of the guys."  I admit, I love my father very much, but he had no idea how to raise a girl. Sports and basketball shorts that's what he taught me. Anything girly about me happened after.