Answers!

The next morning after another encounter with the creepy shadow I woke to find myself in my bed surrounded by my parents.
"What happened?"
"We heard you screaming, your dad ran upstairs to find you laid out."
"I shouted to your mum to ring doctor Wale."
"Doctor Wale's came round and told us that you passed out from exhaustion." Dad's voice cracked with worry my heart broke for them, the last thing I remembered was that thing leaving then me heading to bed I must have blacked out before the screaming. My life is getting confusing and hectic maybe I should lock myself in the mental house I am going crazy.
"Have you been using your magic without Aunt Regina and Zelena?" Mum speaks up worry and anger in her voice I look up shocked at the question she knows I only use it when I am training. "No, I haven't." She gives me the stick eye before making up her own conclusion. "Okay I will have Doctor Wale check you over again." She sighs looking me over one more time before pulling my worried father out with her.

The next night I lay down in bed after having the all clear from the Doctor, sleep just wouldn't come to me at all I tried, I tossed and turned I even counted sheep; nothing. The sun was bright, the air was chilly, and the ground was hard and wet... ground! I peeled open my eyes my surroundings was not my room and the hard surface was not my soft bed. I was in the woods near the old well, what on earth. What am doing here? I shake my head and turn around to head home; my legs won't move what the hell is happening? I felt like I was stuck in sinking sand. I called out for help but nothing.

I went to reach for my phone to call my parents, but my arms wouldn't move it was like my body wasn't my own. My body swung itself to face the well. My head looked down into the water. My eyes opened wide in shock why was my body doing this to me. I looked into the well to see a boy, with golden blonde hair that was pushed to the right side, he had the most beautiful green eyes that shined like green emeralds. He smiled up at me which made my heart skip a beat. I was beyond shocked at what I saw he was cute, yet he looked familiar. "Wait come back who are you? are you stuck down there. Do you need help boy?" No answer. What an odd morning.

I was laid in bed tossing and turning waiting for sleep to come. My eyes slowly shut. Dreams circled my head, but one stood out the most. My body fell to the ground with an oomph I looked around to find myself or my dream self on an island full of trees. There were boys dancing around a big old tree. A blonde boy sat on the tree smiling and playing music the boys danced round and round the tree chanting away the boy bobbed his head to the music, the music died down the boys stopped dancing and look up to the tree where the boy sat his tan skin paled, his green eyes dulling down to a dark green, his body slumped forward making him fall fast to the ground.

My eyes shot open my heart calming down. Sweat graced my body. I headed towards the mirror to see my reflection. A girl with blonde hair stuck to her face from sweat, big bags under her eyes from no sleep. The refection in the mirror changed. It wasn't mine it was the boy from the well. I just stared at the mirror and the boy stared back smiling: in a cute devilish way, strange dream strange reality, I'm fed up of saying this, but I am going mad!

I went back to the pawn shop the bell rang aloud as the door swung open, I took in the old smell of the lost things. "Hi Piper. What can I do you for?" The sweet lady behind the counter asked her brown hair was half up and half down but her smile was all I needed to feel better.
"Hi Belle, I actually came to see Rumple." I smiled back at her she was glowing from the pregnancy.
"He's out getting some more baby proofing stuff, he's panicking." She laughs her whole aura brightening up more.
"Okay." I was disappointed he wasn't here, but he was panicking about being a father again... poor man he's never had much luck in his life but his hearts in the right place.
"I could help you, if you want?" I look her over, biting my lip could she help me? She might be able to she is married to Rumple.
"Do you know anything about Peter Pan?" I was nervous I needed to know I had to get some sleep or at least know that I am not mad: I hope I'm not.
"What like?" She sang.
"how to contact him?"
"You would have to say I believe and he's shadow should come and get you but they're both dead." Her bright and cheery voice went down in volume.
"What if they have both found a way to survive?"
"That would be impossible and if they had it would by bad for us. "Her voice came out an octave lower than before.
"Thank you."
"Wait! why do you ask?"
"Just wondering." I smiled I was lying to everyone in my life that cared but I couldn't tell them that Emma Swans daughter is mad.
"Okay, have a good day. Bye." She didn't seem convinced by my answer but that was the only one she'd be getting off me.
"Bye, you too." I waved the bell rang again as I left the lost things behind maybe my lost things are Peter Pan and his story.

I thought about what Belle had said about If Peter was alive it would be a disaster, I couldn't let this keep bothering me or controlling my life I need to get back on track and pass witchcraft and school. I turned around to head home, but my body had different ideas it started to walk back towards the forest.

I tried to stop but I couldn't I was fighting with myself all the way to the well, here again why do you keep bringing me back here! I snapped I was fed up of this feeling drained I wanted to sleep. I looked around for anybody who could be responsible for this but nothing I sighed loudly. "I'm getting fed up of this now, whoever this is show yourself" My voice frustrated and angry I couldn't help but feel this way I was lying to family and friends.
The well started to make strange noises I spun round to see black smoke coming up from it 'what the?' I moved towards my curiosity getting the better of me.
"Hello?" I know I am talking to a well but a well that has black smoke coming from it clearly someone is there right? I hope so or I am defiantly talking to a pile of bricks. 'This is ridiculous I was dragged here by own body and now nothing happened but black smoke what am I supposed to so here!' I sighed out the frustration when I remembered what Belle had said. "I believe." I shouted down the well.