Birthday

I live in a small town called Storybooke, it's a town where most of us fairy-tale characters are related to one another. Let me introduce myself, my name is Piper, Piper Swan. I'm the daughter of Emma Swan and Kilian Jones often known as Hook. I am 17 years of age, with long blonde hair and hazel eyes.
Today is my 17th birthday and my family are planning me a surprise party; they think I don't know but the thing is Snow White my grandmother isn't very good at keeping secrets.

I spent most of my day walking around on my own, boring I know but I attend to be on my own a lot of the other town teenagers don't like the fact I am part of the biggest family in town. The blue sky was lit up with the burning sun warming my aching body, I stretch my pale hands in the air feeling the warmth circling me I smile at the feeling before skipping off towards the surprise party. Humming myself as I make my way down the familiar path, a chill settles' in the air halting me in my steps, I spin round feeling eyes on me but nothing looks to be out of order just the same rat that always scurries around in search of food.

The party has been going on for hours now, don't know how it is the whole party is so babyish; the whole town seemed to be having fun I roll my eyes at the thought. "Mum I am going to head off home, tell everyone thanks for the party, it was great." I force a tight smile.
"Okay, glad you had fun tonight. I love you, don't forget to say night to your father!" I look around to see where my dad had disappeared off to. At the back of the jolly Rodger where a game of pin the tail on the unicorn was currently been played, I spot him stood in his pirate outfit with a pink ponytail in his hand. "Dad I'm going home, just thought I would let you know and to say night."
"Oh okay love, did you have a good time?" His blue eyes lighting up in hope and excitement.
"I did dad, thanks for everything today." I hug him tight and point him in the direction of the unicorn.
"Your quite welcome princess, night I love you." He laughs holding the pink tail in his hand.
"I love you too dad." I giggle all the way out of the ship.

I laugh all the way out of the ship, my dad may have started out as the villain, but he sure is the funniest, stupidest and crazy fun dad I love. The wooden plank leading me off the ship creaked under my weight has I slowly walked down heading towards the yellow path leading to my cottage, I know yellow path 'wizard of oz' auntie Zelena wanted it. The stones clattered together has my feet slowly dragged their way home the sound echoing loudly in my ears the sound was peaceful in way has it told me I was nearly home and reunited with my fridge. The clatter of stones suddenly sounded louder as if someone was following me: second time today I've had this feeling. I couldn't help but feel annoyed, I spun round to give who ever it is a mouthful but there was no one there again, I was getting more and more peeved off. The anger bubbling inside made me forget that I was already at my front door one step closer to the fridge.