Magic eater

The thick greenery of the forest surrounded us like a spider trapping its prey the forest was the web of the magic eater he wanted to devour us. The more we walked the more I felt uneasy like something bad was going to happen at moment or made it was a good feeling I wasn't sure anymore being in this place made me confused I often contradicted myself, maybe I was going mad after all. "Stop thinking to yourself in that head of yours it's doing you no good." Pan clicked his fingers in front of my face bringing me back to reality once again I really needed to stop spacing out especially in a situation like this. A warm soft feeling touches my hand as we stomped our way through the web of forest the warm feeling wrapped its way round my shaking hands instantly making me feel better almost calm. Looking down at my hand I see Peters hand wrapped round mine. This time I don't try to pull away I embrace the feeling I needed to accept I liked him a lot he maybe old and villain to my family but so was my father and Rumple maybe we can forgive him.

Branches, leaves and dark sky was all I could see I couldn't feel any magic apart from the energy of me and Pan, this place was dying and fast and with it was the boy I had fallen for not that I was going to tell him that. The magic eater was making a fast meal out of Neverland once he was done were to next StoryBrooke? We needed to get to this tree and fast, we were so close to it before the thing tried to eat us. "How far are we till we reach this tree? Pan." I eye him up he had been awfully quite since taking my hand was, is he worrying about everything too. "Not far you can slightly feel it's magic." He squeezed my hand pulling me faster away from the screeching sound. "Then let's move faster we have to beat this thing!" I yell with enthusiasm a bright smile on my face has he pulls me towards him tucking me under his arm. "How do you feel about flying?"

"Flying?" Before I can question him, he pulls out a little vile that appears to have green glitter inside, I was more confused then I already was he can't be serious flying and now glitter he's lost it. "Don't give me that puzzled look it's fairy-dust." I nod at him to encourage him I mean he's defiantly lost it: fairy- dust is in the film. He sprinkles the glitter over us before chanting he believes in love, forgiveness and family. I will admit I was very sceptical of this plan I mean who wouldn't be? There is a guy chanting in front of with a jar of glitter holding your hand this could be my doom or salvation, I wasn't quite sure really I hoped for his sake it work that horrid screeching sound was growing nearer and with his condition deteriorating it wasn't looking good.

The magical energy we felt together back in the cave sparked back up I felt it flow through my body as his chanting slowed down, the wind that seemed to be on the magic eaters' side soon changed picking us up slowly into the air. I felt as light as a feather the wind in my hair, the tightening of Pan's hold on my hand made me open my eyes. The ground I was just standing on was further away from me making me panic but with his hand in mine I soon found my calm again, it gave me the chance to enjoy the feeling of the air through my body. "Wow!" I was amazed that it worked I had my doubts I may come from a family of magic and fairy-tale characters but still fairy-dust...

"It's amazing isn't it." Peter's frail voice broke through the light wind that carried us to our destination wasn't sure if that would end in our death or the death of the creature. "It really is, I will admit I wasn't sure if you were crazy." I laughed out I couldn't help but smile and laugh when around him, we had been together for days it was natural for us to grow closer. He squeezed my hand one last time before nodding in the direction of a huge tree. The tree was looking worse than back in my coma, all the leaves had fallen off leaving behind a trail of rotting leaves, the bark was pealing off with fungus. Back before this thing had turn up, I bet this tree was something that made people stop and stare at its beauty; now it it's just sadness and pity I feel when I look at this tree. "We're going to land down there near the tree." Our bodies moved in the direction we wanted to land the light wind lowing us down gently to the ground my feet touched the rotting leaves making them crunch beneath me.