Part 17 -Goodbye-

FINAL CHAPTER!!!!!
Lisa's POV
------------
I had to go and rescue Mack and Brady. I ran to the lighthouse and went inside seeing Dr. Fusion fixing up the Diabolical weather altering machine. I silently fangirled and waited until Dr. fusion was out of the room before running over to Mack and Brady. "Lisa!" They shouted and I quickly went to go untie Brady but got stopped by Les Camembert. He tied me up to the machine beside Brady and he left to survey the area.

Mack and Brady were singing 'Meant to Be' and then Dr. fusion interrupted them by saying "One more loose screw left, then we will be ready to change the world" he laughed. "Just because you can magnify the power of nuclear plutonium by 647 degrees doesn't mean you have to" Mack said "What?" Me and Brady say in unison clearly confused about how she knows that "What? I never payed attention when you guys watched the movie" she said innocently. "How do you know that? Who are you?" He said popping up by Mack. "Where from the future and your not real your just a villain in a movie we got stuck in somehow" I say and he takes a minute until he says "So I'm nothing more then a flicker on a silver screen" he looks straight ahead and gasps. Staring out into space.

"Bad news! Bad news!" Les Camembert comes running in catching his breath before continuing "The surfers and the bikers have united together to destroy us and save you three" he says "Yeah bad news for you"Mack replies sassily. "Really..Doctor its time" Les Camembert says waiting for Dr. fusion to get the hint to turn on the machine which he doesn't and Les Camembert yells "The machine man!" Which makes Dr. fusion go and turn on the machine.
Butchy's POV
----------------
I was waiting for Lisa to come back since she told me that she was going to the bathroom. That was half an hour ago though and I was getting worried. "Everyone, listen!" I heard a familiar voice shout I turned around and saw my little sis and that fish standing beside her. "Les Camembert wants to destroy us!" She says urgently.

"He's built a weather machine that will stop the tide" Tanner says "And rust all of our bikes" Lela finishes. "Just so he can get rid of us." "Plus he has Lisa, Brady, and Mack held captive in a secret location!" Lela starts "And we don't know where it is because... It's a secret!" They both finish. I heard everyone gasp.

"We need your help" she says looking at the crowd "Us or them?" I ask pointing to myself then them."Us" Rascal cuts in and Lugnut says "I think she meant us" popping his jacket and glaring at rascal. "You mean them?" Seacat questions standing up also "Or did you mean them?" Cheechee asks and they all start arguing. "I mean all of us!" My sister shouts over our arguing. "Our only hope is to work together, free our friends, and destroy that weather machine before it destroys our world" Tanner says looking afar.

"Why should we do anything with them" I shout sending glares to the fishes "We didn't wanna do anything with you first" SeaCat shoots back. We end up arguing again until Tanner says "Together we can help each other" I cut in "yeah, well, why should we listen to you?" I question."Look I never thought I could have anything in common with a biker that is till I took a ride with one" he looks at my sister. "In fact, all that fighting ever did for us was stopping us from seeing what we all have in common" she says and Tanner finishes "Big Mommas, the beach"he looks at my sister and grabs her hand and looks back at us. "And us!" He says holding my sisters hand while they look at each other.

I was angry at my sister for keeping this from me so, I walked up on stage with my fist clenched but as I got ready to punch Tanner I felt happy that my sister finally found the perfect guy for her and this wash of emotion whipped through me and I felt my eyes tear up.I sniffled and Lela handed me her bandanna and I wiped my eyes shaking Tanners hand and turning to my sister "I love you, sis" I say looking at my sister. "Now let's do this... I say grabbing their hands "Together!" We show our connected hands and the crowd of surfers and bikers cheer and we all run out. We all go running down to the beach and Tanner points out a ray coming from the lighthouse. I freeze up and stop all of the people's behind me, " I gotta be honest with you. I'm not big on lighthouses it kind of a thing for some people it's snakes, some people it's heights, but for me it's lighthouses" I say my voice filled with fear.