Part 7 -Woah! <3-

Lisa's POV
------------
I was dancing with Tanner but then Lela started singing "Falling for you" and I decided to dance. I joined the surfers since I couldn't join the bikers because they would think I was one of the surfers. I got twirled around and danced with some of the surfer guys but then I saw Mack and Brady talking and not dancing so, I walked over "hey why aren't you dancing?" I asked "Well I'm gonna go see if I can find a way back home" Mack said mostly to Brady "No, wait Mack this is the part that we see at your grandfather' the part where the two leads get together" Brady said trying to get her to stay "You guys enjoy it I'm gonna go look for a way to get back" she said before leaving but instead she bumped into Tanner. Wait.. If Tanner doesn't catch Lela then who does? Just then Brady ran and caught her. Knocking me over I thought I was gonna fall to the ground but felt a pair of strong, muscular arms wrap around me I look up and come face to face with a smiling/ smirking Butchy.

"Woah!" I breathed, his face changing to an amused and another mysterious expression "you should be more careful" he instructed but it wasn't harsh. "Sorry I didn't see you there" I apologized.

Butchy's POV
----------------
I couldn't stop staring into her brown eyes I could see some fear flash in her eyes but then a smile played on her lips I could swear I felt my heart speed up. "Woah!" She breathed I could smell her breath and it smelled wonderful like some kind of fruit. I could feel myself trying not to smile so I hid it with a smirk, my eyes softening "you should be more careful" I say trying not to make it sound to edgy. "Sorry, I didn't see you there" she apologized "do youse like what you see" I say trying to sound a bit funny but flirty she giggled. My ears instantly becoming addicted to that sound I studied her face her cheeks were a light pink, oh no! was I holding her to tight! Was I hurting her?! I panicked pulling her to her feet she gasped.

"Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry was I hurting you?" I apologized and asked. I heard gasps from the bikers.
"It's...ok? I'm fine?" She said but it sounded like a question. "Ok good" I said but it had edge to it. "I'm Butchy" I say giving her the best smirk I could muster up.

She giggled again making heart beat faster "I'm Lisa" she said shaking my hand. I felt something in my gut a feeling I never felt before it was like when I popped my first wheelie or got enough money to buy my own motorcycle.
It was proudness no more than that it was like when I got a look from Giggles before Lisa came along it was like nervousness, proudness, and happiness filled me.

I pulled away my hand and then Lugnut came up to me "Hey boss want me to get rid of this soifer" He asked glaring at Lisa. "No!, I mean uh.. Yeah get her outta here" my face turned to my glaring face which I saw her face change to a shocked and sad one which made me want to pull Lugnut back, but I had to to keep my reputation and not come off as a softie to the surfers and bikers.

Speaking of which isn't something supposed to be happening right now?...oh well.

Lisa's POV
------------
I got dragged out by Lugnut to find Mack and Brady talking outside "So, we changed the movie" Mack said sounding shocked and worried "what?!" I almost yelled. "We changed the movie" they both said to me. The thought dawned on me that I did too! "Oh my gosh guys I think I did too" I say panicking a bit "How?" They asked confusion on their faces. "Well Butchy isn't supposed to like anyone except I may have accidentally fallen into him and now I think he's into me" I say catching a breath. "So, we all changed the movie?!" All of us said in unison. "Wait Brady you said there is a storm at the end of the movie we can ride out on" "Yeah a week after they meet" he explained.

"Brady I know and you know that I don't want to know but is there anyway that this could possibly affect anything else" Mack said fixing Brady's shirt his face turned to realization and he went running "come on!" He called waving with his hand to come follow him. "See didn't want to know" Mack shouted whilst running too and I followed them. Stopping because I see Butchy I have to talk to him. Pulling him away from the other bikers he looked surprised when he saw my face "what's the matter with youse I don't like youse" he ripped his hand away from mine "why don't you like me?!" I shouted at him "lowers yours voice" he said gently "why don't you?" I asked quietly he stayed silent. "Come here" he said grabbing my wrist and pulling me to the group around the fire. "Stay" he instructed and I did.

"Butchy I'm cold give me your jacket" CheeChee said shivering he smacked Lugnut on his chest and he took off his jacket giving it to CheeChee. "You cold?" He asked me after a few minutes of me shivering "yeah a little bit" I say he took off his vest wrapping it around me. "Thanks" "no problem" he said kind of shrugging. Lela saw Brady so she went to talk to him and Mack needed to tell me something. "Lisa I need your help with getting invited to the sleepover that Lela is having" she said tugging my arm "sure I can do that" I say smiling at her and we walked over to Lela.

"Hey Lela I heard you are having a sleepover tonight can me and Mack come?" I asked. "Sure" she replied cheerily. "Done" I smiled.