Part 9 -Ripped Vest-

Lisa's POV
------------
Did he just say duct tape...I gulped I was now a little frightened of him to be honest. "Um Butchy why do you need duct tape?" I asked nervously. "Cause I need it for a rip on my vest that wasn't there before" he sent a quick stern stare at me I giggled nervously. "Now youse have to pay for it" he said in his incredibly hot accent. "What you gonna do about it" I asked trying to sound flirty but Butchy just laughed and then his face turned serious "youse gonna fix my jacket" he said handing me some duct tape he got from one of the crew.

"Ugh fine" I said turning around and walking back into the girls room. "I accidentally ripped Butchy's jacket so could you help me" I exclaimed rushing in. They all gasped and turned to me "you ripped Butchy's jacket!" They exclaimed in unison I nodded sheepishly. "Last time someone ripped his vest he punched their lights out" CheeChee explained "CheeChee use your brain silly my brother wouldn't hurt a girl" Lela said rolling her eyes. "Oh youse right" she giggled, embarrassed.

"Lela do you have something that can fix it except not with duct tape" I said showing her the role of tape. "How do you think your gonna fix a jacket with duct tape" she asked confused "Butchy gave the tape to me so I could fix it but I don't think it will work well" I say "Give it to me me and the girls will fix it" she said taking the jacket and the girls crowded around her giggling. Seconds later the vest looked like new a knock came at the door and it creaked open "you gurls done yet?" Butchy asked "yep"I say handing him the jacket. "Thank youse" he hugged me and leaving my face turning red. "Ooh Butchy has the hots for you" Lela said giggling with the other girls "no he doesn't" my cheeks heating up again "golly though my brother and best friend dating! You two would look so cute together!" She squealed.

A half an hour later Lela came out of the closet with a beautiful blue and white polka dotted dress. We gasped "what do you think" she asked "it's beautiful" struts said "should I wear this to go see Brady" she asked "yeah" I said "good so Brady likes to surf and the waters blue and this dress is blue so when he goes surfing he'll see the blue water and think of me" she said. "Why should a boy influence what you wear or anything you do" Mack said "simply a girl will look at your dress while a boy will look at how you look in your dress" CheeChee said. "Why don't you just ask him out" I said and all the girls gasped "has a spark come off your plug?!" CheeChee exclaimed "look I don't know where your from but around here you have to ask a boy out without asking him out" Lela said. "How?" I asked "with your eyes" she says batting her eyelashes.
The other girls did the same and CheeChee giggled and I saw Mack laughing a bit as I laughed with her  and then music started playing.
Butchy's POV
----------------
We were currently riding down to Big Mommas planning to crash the surfers hang out night. We parked our bikes and walked inside they were singing and dancing and me and the boys joined in.

"Hang with the guys don't let her know how much you care." I sang pushing the surfer dudes out of the way.
"Look in her eyes tell her even if your scared". Brady sang and then Tanner jumped in.
"You got it wrong. He sang. No I got it right." Brady sang back then they did an arm wrestle Tanner losing and then Brady losing.
The surfer guys pushed us outta the way and we left going back to my house
Lisa's POV after "Like Me"
------------------------------
The girls and I were getting ready for bed and it was really late so we all went to sleep. I woke up because I heard someone open the door I looked up in time to see a hand coming close to my face and then they picked me up I tried to scream but it got muffled by the persons hand.