Part 3 -NO!-

I tried out the motor on one of the motorcycles we had and it sounded good. My uncle wanted me and my mom to have some bonding time since we were arguing lately. "Hey sweetheart" my mom called over the roar of her precious motorcycle. "Hey mom you ready to go?" I asked "heck yeah!" She said excitedly. "Ok let's go" I say revving the engine and dashing off onto the highway.

I was driving along the highway, the air blowing my hair, and me blasting some tunes. Singing along until the song ended and the next one started. I fixed my hair so it was out of my face and checked the time on my iPhone quickly. It was currently 2:00 in the afternoon.

We decided to head back to the shop and say that the motorcycle was ready and fixed for taking back to the owner. When my mom was going to turn I said it was clear and she went but it wasn't and a truck came out of nowhere. "Mom!" I screamed getting off my bike and running over to her. She was unconscious and not breathing. The motorcycle was probably cutting off the circulation as it was on her and really heavy I tried lifting it up but it was to heavy.

I yelled at the guy to come help but he just drove off leaving me with my mom. I called 911 when I finally got the motorcycle off her but she still wasn't breathing I tried to get her to breath but nothing worked. The sirens could be heard from afar and I almost gave up hope of trying to get my mom back to consciousness. The paramedics came and did their best but it was too late. I broke down in tears, falling to my knees, and crying loudly.

I felt arms wrap around me and I knew it was my brother, dad, and uncle. I sobbed into my dads chest while my dad held me tight and cried too along with my uncle and brother. We drove back to the house in my brothers truck and stayed silent nobody saying a word. The hospital brought moms body over so we could bury her in the family cemetery we have behind the house. My dad said words that were what mom would want to hear, my brother explained how she was a good mother and he loved her till he burst into tears, my uncle told stories of the past and the things he and mom used to do together like, go on road trips, and play like they were tough bikers.

It was my turn lastly and I had to take multiple deep breaths, before starting "Mom was special to all of us and she would want us to keep doing the things we love and she would want us to not stop even because she.. She died" I choked on a sob but still continued. "She would want us to be happy that we are following our dreams and she would not want us to be held back from achieving the true meaning of life" I finished almost going to cry but I held it back.

Today was the most worst day of my life