Part 14 -Ready-

WARNING: WILL CONTAIN SEXUAL CONTENT. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I SUGGEST YOU DON'T READ THIS IF YOU ARE 12 OR YOUNGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Even though it isn't that dirty cuz I suck at writing smut)

Butchy's POV
----------------
I was just changing my shirt to my other red shirt until Lisa came in. "Woah!" She breathed I smiled "Like what youse see" I smirked. "Yep" she said and I came closer. Pushing the hair out of her face and kissing her. "I love youse and I don't want youse to leave without me doing what I wanted since you became my girl" I whispered in her ear and started to kiss her neck.
Lisa's POV
------------
"Butchy stop" I say pushing him off me "why babe I thought we loved each other" he said sounding hurt "I do love you but I'm just not ready yet" I say and he backs away sitting on the bed putting his red shirt on and I sit down next to him. "Cmon though you will be leaving in" he counts on his fingers "4 days!" He says grabbing my hands "Come on at least we can have this moment while we are still together who knows maybe this will be the last time I see youse" he says sadly. My heart melts at his words if I couldn't stay here and have to head back home this may be the only chance that I have of spending this moment with him. I grab his hand and pull his glove off leaving his hand bare and do the same with the other one. "What are youse doing?" He says sounding confused "I I'm ready" I say unsure of myself "no babe we can wait....I can wait" he says correcting himself.

"Butchy your right this may be the only chance we have to see each other again and I don't want to miss this chance" my voice firm. "Alright if youse is sure about this" he hesitates before kissing me deeply lying me down on the bed. His lips roaming my neck and left a hickey behind my ear I gasped as he undid my bandanna crop top. Leaving my chest bare and vulnerable to his fingertips. "You sure?" He asked hesitating "Yes I'm sure" I say and he leaves kisses on my chest and stomach.

"Butchy" I moan as he found a spot on my chest. "We can take this slow" he says and I pull his face down to mine and kiss him deeply. Pulling off his vest and red shirt leaving his chest bare and I ran my fingers over his abs. He growled and kissed me passionately. "I love youse" he says and I say it back.

He undid the zipper to my shorts and pulled them down. "Butchy" I say my breath hitching "Babe we don't have to do this you can stop me anytime you want" he says concern in his voice. I stayed silent as he undid his belt and pulled off his jeans leaving him in his boxers. "Kiss me if it hurts" he instructed "O-o-ok" I stutter. He pulled off my underwear and I pulled down his boxers.

He looked at me with so much love and caring in his eyes my heart leaped and did multiple flips. He made me feel something I haven't felt not even with Tristan. He entered slowly me wincing at the pain and I kissed him as he instructed. Once he was in all the way he moved in and out slowly my wincing turned to moans of pleasure. "Butchy" I panted once we came. "I love you" I said and took his hand and we laid on the bed cuddling and falling asleep under the covers.