Part 15 -Been ages-

Lisa's POV
-----------
I woke up to strong arms wrapped around my waist and it was dark outside. Then I remembered the things that happened just hours earlier. I smiled and went to get up but got pulled back down onto the bed and got attacked by kisses. "Butchy stop!" I squirmed "please just let me kiss you it's been ages" he begged "It's only been a few hours" I giggled as he kissed my forehead. I tried to get up but got pulled back down again "Please again we might never be able to see each other's again" he did puppy dog eyes and I kissed him on the lips but got pinned to the bed.

"Butchy!" I screamed only to get my mouth covered by his hand "shh they might hear youse" he whispered attacking my flesh with kisses again. I hit him on the chest making him climb off of me. "Bad boy" I scolded and giggled crawling on top of him and attacking him with kisses. "Thought you said you didn't want to do it again" he smirked "Well it has been ages" I smirk back.

After we went downstairs me wearing one of Butchy's red shirts and boxers while he wore the same old thing he wears everyday. "Where is Lela?" I asked seeing she wasn't in the living room or her kitchen "she is staying at Struts house and is going to be home tomorrow" he says while grabbing two cups and pouring apple juice in them. "Thanks" I say and take a drink "Youse welcome" he winks at me and I smile. "So, I thought we could goes out on a date today" he says coming behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing behind my ear. "That would be lovely" I say spinning around and kissing him.

I made me and Butchy breakfast and we ate in the dining room/ kitchen. "Alright I'm gonna go get ready" I skip off to Lela's room since me and Mack are sharing her room. I step in the room and see where I put my clothes and put them on (Picture at the top/side). Going downstairs I see Lugnut and Butchy in the living room I sneak behind the wall and listen in on their conversation. "Youse either let her go home or keep her from her family forever" Lugnut says loud enough for me to hear.

"Wells I can't let her go not yet!" Butchy argued wiping his face with a red bandana. "Butch you can't keep her from going home it's where she belongs" Lugnut said trying to comfort Butchy. "I knows I'll marry her tonight before she leaves on Monday" Butchy said "then she will never leave me" he says standing up triumphantly. "Boss that ain't gonna work and she will probably reject you" Lugnut said patting Butchy's back before crawling out the window. I watch his reaction as he picks up a flower vase and breaks it.

I step into the room acting like I didn't see anything and ask "what was that" I saw him tense for a second before he turned around and smiled "just knocked over a vase" he lied. I felt hurt he couldn't tell me the truth but it also made sense that he couldn't. "What do you think" I say spinning around to show him my outfit "Cool very cool" he smirked. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed the keys for my motorcycle and walked out to the garage seeing Butchy already on his bike. "Let's go!" We both said in unison and rode off to Big Mommas.

In Big Mommas the surfers and bikers were on different sides as usual but a few minutes later Brady and Mack came over to me and Butchy's table. "Lisa you have to come with us and hurry" Mack said grabbing my wrist and pulling me up from my seat. "Hey! Don't touch her" Butchy stood up and grabbed my hand pulling me towards him. "Butchy cmon we need her" Mack says pulling me back towards her "Yeah well I need her too" he pulls me toward him. They continue pulling me back and forth.

"Guys! Stop!" I shout over there argument. They let go of my arms and I stumbled a bit Butchy holding onto me so I wouldn't fall over. I kiss his cheek and head off with Mack and Brady.