chapter Four- Journal Entry

June 22

Taylor and I went shopping today for stuff for my room. I was so excited. Bentley said “Try not to max out my credit card ok?” but I made no promises. Ha he should of know better to give two girls his credit card. Silly, silly Bentley. Anyways everything we bought was purple and black. Bentley said he would get the boys to help him paint my room. This should be good.

When Taylor and I got back from the store Alex, Cole, and Seth were covered in paint. It was so funny, Taylor and I nearly died from lack of air. The truck that had all our stuff had made it home before Taylor and I did so it was all set up. We started back to my room when Seth grabbed my arm and said I was going to the wrong room. We stopped in front of a Black door I hadn’t noticed before. It had my name on it followed by “Wolf Girl” It had a nice ring to it, LOL!!! When Alex opened the door there were a step of stairs behind it. I looked at them like an idiot. Seth grabbed my hand and led me up the stairs.

When we made it to the top of the stairs I could see a bay window loaded with pillows. It looked amazing. I took another step into the room to see Bentley putting up a picture of me and the gang over my new bed. This was more than I ever imagine. There was a shelf loaded with books and a desk that had had my journal on it. It looked amazing. It even had a bathroom it was more than I could have ever asked for.

Until next time

Lexie