Chapter Three- Attack 101

June 20

Journal Entry 001

By the time Seth and Taylor woke up, I had told Bentley about me remembering being a wolf and he gave me a “dairy” and told me to start writing about my life. So here I am, sitting at the kitchen table, watching Seth, Cole, Alex, and Taylor playing crazy eights. I’m trying to writing this and I don’t know how to do this.

Well I guess I’ll describe what being a wolf is like. It’s kind of like having a different life, I mean you remember everything but you see things from a different view. Your senses have changed and you’re warm all the time. You’re your own personal heater. It’s something that you’d have to experience to understand.

 The marks you get tell you who’s the leader and who is in your pack. The leader is also a different color than everyone else, but it’s different for my pack. None of us are the same color. Man, it’s good to have Bentley to help us understand. You gotta love him.  

Well that’s all for tonight. The gang and I are going to watch “Drag me to hell” Never again will I let Cole and Alex pick the movie. Got to go make popcorn.

                                                                                                      Until next time

                                                                                                             Lexie

I took my notebook back to my room and placed it on the bed. Bentley had already layed out some sleeping bags on the floor for the gang. I went to the kitchen and started making popcorn when Seth popped his head in the door.

“You almost done,” he said as I  pour the last of the popcorn into a bowl.

“Yeah. Remind me again why I let Cole and Alex pick the movie?”

“Because they brought two movies with them and “How to train your dragon" wasn’t in the case.”

“Right.”

Seth grabbed the bowls of popcorn and I grabbed pop and cups, then we headed down the hall to the living room. When I walked in Cole, Alex, and Taylor were sitting on the couch leaving the love seat for me and Seth. Seth gave a bowl to Taylor and went to flick off the lights then came to sit next to me. I started the movie and prepared for the scare of my life. Part way through the movie i heard a noise from outside the window.

 “Everything ok?” Seth asked just as a Dark blobs broke though the wind, knocking the TV out. I heard Taylor scream before I quickly turned wolf hoping to protect everyone.  Bentley busted into the room and turn on the lights. Standing a few feet away from me stood the Brown, miss-matched eyes wolf. We stared for minutes on end then the wolf jumped at me with great speed but I was quicker. Soon he wasn’t alone; he backed up by the window just as four more wolves jumped through the broken window. They all stared at me. There was no way I could take them all myself. Just as the five wolves jumped at me, Seth had swung the lamp knocking two against the wall while Cole and Alex jumped two more. I manage to jump out of the way at the same time one of the wolves got my side knocking me into the wolves by the wall. I quickly shifted back into a human just in time to see all the wolves jump back out the window and into the woods. I went to get up but there was a sharp pain on my side. I looked down to see I big rip in my sweater and blood pouring from the gash. Seth and Bentley were at my side when I looked up. All I could do was stare where the wolves had entered then vanished. I could faintly hear the sound of someone talking.