Girl Meets Love

Surprisingly Maya kissed Lucas back. When they separated there lips, they both smiled.

"There's one thing I hate about you cowboy. I can't stay mad at you." Maya laughed.

"Do you want to go back in?" Lucas asked, referring to the dance.

Maya nods, "I should probably tell Riley I'm fine."

They walked back into the gym. They sat down at a table and talked.

"So, what job do you want?" Lucas asked.

"I love the arts. I'd like to be an artist and singer, maybe a little acting." Maya said smiling.

The arts took her away to another world. She wasn't sad there, there was nothing to be sad about.

"What do you want to be, cowboy?"

"A vet" Lucas replied, smirking.

"Really? Nice" Maya said.

Missy walked up to them. She went over to Lucas, "wanna dance?" She asked him.

"Nope." He answered simply.

"What?" Missy said like she couldn't believe it.

"Oh and Missy?" Maya asked.

"Yeah?" Missy said rudely.

"Your lucky Riley and I aren't pressing charges, we could've died in there."

"I was going to let you out."

"Do you have proof?"

"No..."

"Exactly, now I would advise you to leave, because we might reconsider going to court."

Missy made a 'err' sound and then stopped off. Maya smiled and waved goodbye to her. Lucas and her laughed.

The song 'Thinking Out Loud' came on.

"I love this song!" Maya exclaimed.

"Let's dance" Lucas said, grabbing Maya's hand.

They made their way to the dance floor, and started to dance. Maya started to softly sing. Lucas smiled at her, knowing that if she pursued a singing career she would be unstoppable.

"I will never get tired of hearing you sing." He says to her.

"Thanks." Maya replied, blushing.

"I speak the truth, ma'm." He said, tipping an imaginary cowboy hat.

Maya laughs at him and looks into his eyes. They lean in and kiss again. They feel like the only people in the room. They finish and smile.

"Sundance, will you be my boyfriend?" Maya asked.

"Forever and always."

Lucas spun Maya around and then hugged her. Riley and Farkle came up to them, hand in hand.

"I'm guessing you two made up" Riley laughed.

"Yep" Maya answered.

"Are you guys a thing?" Lucas pointed at their hands.

Riley and Farkle nodded and then looked at each other happily. A slow song came on and the two couples dance side by side.

"Farkle," Riley said, "I'm so sorry for all the times I said no to you, and all the times I let you down. I should have know, that you are the perfect guy for me."

"You don't have to apologize" Farkle answered, "I'm just happy I never gave up."

Maya, Lucas, Riley and Farkle all sat down at a table.

"So, Maya and I talked about it but what are you guys going to be?" Lucas asked.

"A scientist" Farkle said.

"Ironically, I want to be a teacher." Riley said.

"What kind?" Maya asked.

"History"

Maya let out a little laugh and they all smiled. Farkle checked his watch and it read 9:00. "We should probably go, they are about to kick up out" he said.

Everyone agreed and they got into the car. First they dropped of the girls. Farkle and Riley hugged at her door and then Riley went inside. Farkle went back to the car and waited for Lucas.

Lucas walked Maya to her door. "I had a great time, thanks" she said.

"I had a great time too." Lucas said.

Maya kissed Lucas and went inside, closing the door behind her. Lucas stood there, smiling at the door for a couple of seconds.

He couldn't wait to spend more time with his love, Maya.

--

The next chapter is the last one :(

It is the epilogue

But soon after is the sequel, prom, college and more Lucaya awaits!

Till next time

~ Bella <3