Girl Meets Missy

"I'm going to find Lucas, Brandon, you stay here and make sure Riley doesn't get any ideas." Missy said as she walks away.

"Why?" Riley asked Brandon, clearly hurt.

"Missy is my twin sister, I need to help my twin." Brandon stated, "She thought that you were going to the dance with Lucas, but apparently Maya is. She wants Lucas to herself, and you two ruined it for her."

"You'll never get away with this."

"I already did." And with that Brandon pushed Riley into the janitors closet and locked the door.

Meanwhile, Maya and Lucas were dancing.

"I didn't know you could dance, Ranger Rick." Maya said, laughing.

"I know a couple of moves, Hart." He answered, also laughing.

"I was wondering, why did you want to go with me? Was it a dare or joke?"

"Of course it wasn't a dare! I wanted to go with you. You have a great personality, you're funny and you're a blonde beauty."

"Thanks, sundance."

"Do you want punch?" Lucas asked Maya.

"Sure"

Lucas walked over to the punch bowl. A couple minutes passes and he hadn't come back, so Maya decided to investigate.

She saw Lucas and went behind him. He was talking to a girl. Right when she got there the girl hugged him.

"Missy?" Maya thought to herself.

Missy evilly smiled at Maya, and then kissed Lucas' cheek.

"I knew it was a joke" Maya practically yelled. She tried holding back her tears as she ran away.

She reached the lockers and cried. A boy approached her.

"Maya, are you okay?" He said.

"Who are you?"

"Brandon"

"Oh, hi. Where's Riley?"

"I'll bring you to her."

"Okay"

Brandon lead Maya to the janitor's closet.

"The janitor's closet?"

Quickly Brandon unlocked the door, shoved Maya in and locked it again.

"Maya! What happened?" Riley asked when she noticed he tears in her friend's eyes.

"What happened to me? What happened to you! Your in a closet!" Maya exclaimed.

"Long story."

"We've got time"

--

Hey!

Brandon is Missy's twin?!?

Did you see that coming?

Do you think they will get out of the closet?

Do you think Lucas will explain everything to Maya? Would she believe him?

I'm so sad this is almost over! This is by far my favorite book to write!

In squeal news, I can't chose a title. It's between "Life", "Love That Lets Go", "Us", or "You and Me". I'm also opened to hear what you guys come up with.

Finally, thank you so so much for 100 votes!!!!!!!!! And 1.89k reads!!! I never thought I would get to this point, thank you so much!!!!

Till next time

~ Bella <3