Girl Meets Farkle

"Maya, I'll telling you, Lucas isn't dating Missy. She did that to make you back down!" Riley explained to her friend.

"I don't know..." Maya said, "right now we should just focus on getting out of here."

"Fine" Riley gave up.

They started to pound on the door. They yelled and screamed. All hoped seemed lost. The girls knew if they didn't get out soon, the chemical fumes will effect them.

When they got tired of banging on the door and screaming they found a piece of paper and started to write a note.

Help us, unlock the door

They slipped the note under the door and hoped someone would come across it.

Meanwhile Farkle was helping janitor Harley clean up from the school day. They walked across the hall when Farkle noticed a note on the ground.

The girls heard him and started banging on the door again. Farkle unlocked the door and the girls ran out of the closet like a jet.

"Guys! What were you doing in there?" Farkle asked.

"Long story." Riley answered.

"Where's Brandon and Lucas?"

"I rather not talk about that..." Riley said.

"Oh. Um Riley, do you want to, and I know we're already here but, do you want to go to the dance with me?"

"Of course!" Riley smiled and the two started to walk into the gym, "Maya, are you okay?"

"I'm fine, go enjoy yourself." Maya responded.

She sat on the bench and wiped away her tears. "How could I be so stupid?" Maya thought out loud.

"I was just saying that myself."

"Lucas." Maya said coldly. She had had enough of him.

"Maya, Missy came up to me and then hugged me. I would never hurt you like that. I should have followed you."

"I don't have time for you." Maya turned to walk away but Lucas grabbed her arm.

"Maya Penelope Hart, I love you. And I would never hurt you."

"How do I know that?"

With that Lucas pressed him lips against Maya's...

--

Hey!

I'm so evil :)

Rikle is happening!!! Yay!!!

And Lucas kissed Maya!!!!!

There is only 1-2 more chapters left :(

I still need you guys to comment name suggestions for the sequel!!

Comment '<3' if you are excited and going to read the squeal! I want to see how many people are going to read it.

Thank you so so much for 2k reads!!

Till next time

~ Bella <3