Chapter 3

Liam's POV

The next day the boys had a photo shoot and I was asked to come look at it. Niall asked me, not Harry, just to be clear. We aren't doing any better either, if you were wondering.

"Oh, come on, Harry! Let's go or you'll be late!" I shout at his door. He's such an annoying child.

"I'm not going if you're coming with us!" He answers and I sigh. Thank god the boys are already in the car. 

"What the hell is that supposed to mean, you prick? Afraid of posing while I'm watching?" I smirk and that makes him come out of his room. 

"Afraid? Are you stupid or something? I just don't want you there!" He says and I laugh. 

"Well, that's too bad, 'coz I'm coming with ya!" I jog to the car where the boys are waiting. Harry walks to the car with a frown on his face. 

"What's going on with Harry?" Niall asks and I shrug.

"He wasn't feeling too well this morning."  I answer and the boys nod. 

"Is it because of the boner he had yesterday? Did you help him with it?" Louis asks and the boys start laughing like maniacs. After Harry gets in the car we drive to the studio for the photoshoot. 

"Hey boys! We've a tight schedule, so let's get started right away!" The boys nod and they put on the clothes they're supposed to. I sit on the bench to watch the shoot and Harry makes a face  every time he looks at me. What? I didn't do anything wrong. 

"Harry, try to concentrate, we're a little busy here." The photographer says and Harry points at me. 

"But he's ruining everything! Why is he here?" 

"Liam's just sitting there. Calm down, you can have fun with your boyfriend later." The photographer says winking. Harry blushes deep red as I smirk on the bench.

"But he's distracting me!" He shouts, looking at me and the photographer. I laugh and shift a little. 

"I know. I'm absolutely breathtaking, so you can't concentrate." Harry gasps at me, and the others chuckle at his expression.

"Dream on, Liam." He says, winking at me. I shake my head amusedly. 

He's trying to concentrate on the shoot, but I can tell he can't by the look on the photographer's face. He's frowning and trying to select pictures where Harry doesn't seem angry. 

"Doing good there, babe?" I ask, winking, as Harry walks up to me. He drags me to the side by my collar. "Seriously though, they are going to suspect something if you don't calm down, Hazza." I scold and Harry looks like he's going to choke me to death. 

"Seriously though, if you don't shut up right now, I will kick your ass, Payne." I chuckle slightly, and pat his butt when he spins around to walk back to the shoot. He turns to look at me furiously. 

"I'm warning you!" 

The next part of the photo shoot went better, when I was on my laptop and left Harry alone. I was on twitter and noticed lots of pictures about me and Harry. There were also some hurtful comments. 

'Liam and Harry? No way in hell. Larry all the way!' 

'There's no future with you and Harry, Liam. In the end, he will fall in love with Louis.' 

'Back off, Liam! Harry belongs to Boobear!' 

Well, there are certainly lots of Larry fans. I don't know why it bothers me so much. I run my hand through my hair.

"What's going on?" I hear Harry asking behind me. I slam my laptop shut and turn to look at Harry with a smirk on my face. 

"Nothing. Did you do better there without me? Can I see the pictures?" I ask and he shrugs, leading me to the photographer, who shows me a few pictures. There's lots of Larry in these pictures, but it doesn't bother me. I just notice it. 

"That's nice." I point at the picture when the boys had already left to change. Harry was smiling happily in the picture and Louis was on his back. They looked happy, like a real couple. The photographer nods, smiling a little. 

"You don't have to worry about all the Larry. They're just friends, I'm sure Harry loves you very much." The man says and I nod grinning. 

"Of course. I'm happy he has such a great friend as Louis." I say and leave to check on the boys. I hear them talking in the changing room. 

"So, you really love Liam? You're fighting quite a lot. He's a nice guy though." Niall says and I guess Harry nods or something since I don't hear him answer anything. They come out of the room and look at me. 

"Should we go? You have rehearsals after this." Harry looks at me suspiciously. 

"No, no, no! No way! You're not coming with us!" Harry says quietly, when the boys are a little farther away.

"Don't you start with me, Styles! I'm coming and you will bear with me! I'm going to get you together with Louis and then I'm gone." I say, and that silences Harry. He nods, and we walk to the car with the boys. They're talking about the shoot and giggling at Harry. They thought he was so horny that he couldn't concentrate. And I admit I'm giggling with them.

"Stop laughing! I wasn't horny!" Harry shouts and I lean in next to him. 

"You so were, but it's okay. We will fix your problem tonight, babe!" Harry blushes, looking at me like I've hit him. 

"You're going to pay for this." 

We arrive at rehearsals and Simon is waiting for us there with a smirk on his face. 

"What's so funny, Uncle Si? Doesn't it bother you at all that your nephew is gay after all?" I ask and he just shrugs. "You seem to be doing fine boys. Let's get started then." Simon says and leads us to the room where the boys are supposed to sing. 

We sit at the table. Me and Harry one side, Louis and Niall on the other and Simon and Zayn at the ends. Harry starts to massage my leg, going higher towards my crotch after awhile. I flinch and look at him, shocked. He smirks and leans over to whisper in my ear.

"This is payback for yesterday, Payne. You just have to bear with me." I stiffen and let out a nervous laugh. 

"Whatever, there's no way I could get hard...-! Oh My God, stop that right now, Harry!"  I slap his hand, but he keeps massaging my crotch. Unfortunately I feel my length starting to get harder, and my pants getting tighter.  

"You okay there, LiLi?" Harry asks innocently and the others turn to look at me. I groan and ball my fist.

"God, YES.. I'm just fine!" I say, louder than I intend to. The boys send me weird looks, but continue their conversation with Simon, as Harry keeps rubbing me. 

"Would you stop?" I ask harshly, and Harry shakes his head 'No'. I stand up, trying to cover the bulge in my pants with my backpack.

"I'm going to bathroom." I say and walk away, hearing Harry chuckling at the table. Damn that, bastard! I slam the bathroom door and try to get my business done quickly, so the boys won't suspect anything. 

"Need help there, love?" I hear Harry ask behind the door. I moan and curse myself for being so loud. 

"For fuck sakes, Styles! I'm going to kill you!" 

There's going to be revenge, you just wait.

Author's Note: Heya, lovelies! I love writing this story so here's another chapter for you. I hope this doesn't bore you to tears. There's gonna be some drama in next chapters, just to warn you! :D

Dedicated to @briannalee4 for being supportive and commenting the chapters~ Thank you, luv! xx

COMMENT, VOTE, FAN~ I totally love reading your comments! ;)