Chapter 2

Liam's POV

After we got my bags to the house I started to unpack. I roomed by myself, they had an extra room but Harry didn't want me to room with anyone, since I don't know how to behave.

"Please keep the room clean. You'll clean it up yourself every Friday like everyone else does." Harry said from the door. I looked at him darkly.

"It's starting to sound like I'm your slave, not your boyfriend. Not cool, man." I said and Harry chuckled shaking his head. 

"You're not my slave, babe. You're my boyfriend," He said winking, coming into my room and closing the door.

"Tell me, Liam. How much exactly are you getting paid for this?" That kind of hurt, if I'm honest. It's not like I was rich anyway and he still had to bring up the money.

"I'm not getting paid, thank you very much." I said expressionless. Harry looked taken aback.

"Not at all? Wow. So you just voluntarily became my fake boyfriend. Who would have thought, Payne? Already falling in love with little Hazza?" 

"Oh, shut up! I'm not even gay like you are, I have a girlfriend and even if I was gay, you would be the last person I would fall in love with." I smirked and Harry just stuck out his tongue at me and left the room. I actually thought this would be going better. 

"We're going shopping, so put some decent clothes on!" Harry appeared at the door once again. 

"If we're going shopping, who cares what I'm wearing?" I ask looking at him like he's mental. Could he at least try to be a little less annoying? He's just standing there smirking like an idiot. 

"What? Go away, I don't wanna see you right now, Styles. I'll be down in a bit." I said and 'hushed' him away. I put on a tighter long sleeved shirt and walked downstairs where the boys were waiting. I smiled apologetically.

"Sorry for the wait. I changed my clothes to better ones."

"Why? We're only going shopping. Who cares what we look like?" Niall asks frowning, and I glared at Harry, who's smiling innocently. 

"That's what I said." I mumbled and then clapped my hands. "Let's go, shall we?" I asked and they nodded. We gathered in Louis' car and drove to the mall. There were so many people that I was lost before we walked inside. I felt someone tug my sleeve and saw Harry smiling at me amusedly. I smirked and walked after him. It appeared that there was some kind of theme day going on. That's why there were so many people. 

"Try to keep up. I don't even have your number yet, so try not to get lost again." Harry whispered and I looked at him irritated. 

"There's no way I'm going to give you my number. Ever." I heard his annoying chuckle again as he walked in front of me. I walked behind him as we reached the main shop. We picked up some clothes and we each went into different changing rooms. 

"Are you ready there, LiLi?" I heard Louis ask. LiLi? Since when was I LiLi? That sounds just ridiculous. 

"Just a minute. I'm almost done." I tried to tug my shirt on, when Louis opened the curtain. I stood there trying to cover my cut and bruised covered stomach and chest. Louis gasped as he looked at my back from the mirror behind me. Damn!

"I said, I wasn't ready yet! Come in here and close the curtain, will you?" I yelled and pulled him in by his wrist. 

"Wha... What's going on, Liam? Why are you covered in bruises?" Louis asked and he looked kind of scared. I can understand why Harry fell in love with him. He's cute, I admit, but it's not like I am in any way interested in Louis, just saying. 

"It's nothing, really. Everything is fine now. Thanks for worrying, but could you not tell the guys, please?" I begged and Louis stared at me. 

"You haven't even told Harry about this?" I looked at him weirdly. 

"Why would I tell him?" 

"Well, he's your boyfriend, right?" Louis looked uncertain.

"What?! Sure, of course he is! I just don't really want to talk about this yet, so could you not tell anyone?" Louis nodded slowly and asked me to talk to him if something was wrong. I put my own clothes back on and we left the changing room just to be faced with three boys who were looking at us weirdly. Harry pulled me to the side looking angry. 

"Why were you in the same changing room as Louis?! You know I love him and you're going to steal him away from me?" Harry was furious. It was my turn to chuckle at him. 

"I have no intentions of taking your lovely Louis away from you. He's all yours, buddy." I said and walked back to the others. 

"I'm not your buddy!" Harry said behind me and I shrugged. We bought our clothes and headed home to make food. Niall was expecting us to eat dinner outside, but the boys said we would do that another time. As we reached the house Niall was overexcited, jumping in the car, yelling how hungry he was. I chuckled at him and he came over to sit in my lap. Well, he certainly is all touchy-feely.

"Is it bothering you that Harry and Louis are acting like a couple, and all people are talking about is Larry Stylinson all the time?" Niall whispered in my ear. I snorted quietly and shook my head. 

"It's fine. I still know that he loves me, so it doesn't bother me. And he has every right to have friends. I'm glad he has such a strong bond to Louis, if I'm being honest." I said and Niall nodded, not leaving my lap. 

"I kind of like you. You definitely make Harry happy, I can see that. Look how he's smiling." Niall whispered and I smiled at him. I turned to look at Harry as he got out of the car; he was smiling and laughing happily as he walked to the door with Louis. It wasn't me that made him happy, it was Louis. Not that I care anyway. 

"Yeah. I like you too, Niall. You're a good kid." I smirked and we walked after the boys. I decided to make dinner, since I was new here I could do something to help. 

It wasn't long after the food was ready and the boys started eating. Louis was sending glances at me and I tried to act normal. 

"Why aren't you eating?" Niall asked with his mouth full of food. 

"Close your mouth while chewing or you'll lose some food." I said chuckling. "I'm not really hungry at the moment. I hope it's good though." Niall nodded eagerly and stuffed more food in his mouth. How can someone be so cute? He's like a little five year old kid.

After the boys ate, Harry stayed at the table. He looked at me suspiciously and then glanced at the almost eaten food. 

"I hope  you didn't poison my food, Payne." He said and I laughed at him. 

"Of course not! But I put something else in there  what will make you feel good, love." I said smirking and he looked at his crotch shocked. I guess he already guessed what I meant.

"God, you did not do that! This is serious, Liam!" I shrugged and he tried to hide his, actually impressive, hard on.

"Oi, Hazza! Feeling a little horny, are we?" Louis said as he walked back in the kitchen. I chuckled at Harry trying to cover his crotch as he pulled me to his room. 

"How the hell am I going to get rid of this, you SOB?!" He asked and I pointed to the bathroom. 

"Cold shower might help." I said grinning evilly. He ran into the bathroom, taking his new clothes with him. 

"I hate you, Liam Payne!" 

"I love you too, Hazza!" 

Author's Note: Hey loves! I hope you enjoyed this chapter and leave lots of comments and votes~ I really enjoyed making this chapter, since I like to write those little fight scenes between Liam and Harry. Louis will be seen more after next chapter! ;) 

Dedicated to happydays12345 for her positive and lovely comments! Thank you, love~ xx

And in multimedia we can see half naked Liam on top of Harry. How hot is that? <3

COMMENT, VOTE, FAN~