Chapter 5

Louis' POV

After we went home we decided to watch a movie. Since Liam was new he got to decide what movie we would watch. 

"Toy Story?! You aren't actually serious, are you?" I asked, shocked, and he looked so innocent watching me with his big puppy dog eyes. 

"I'm very serious, it's great so don't judge it before you watch it!" He yelled, now smirking. I sat on the couch while Liam disappeared into the kitchen to find something to drink. Harry sat next to me and I leaned over to put my head on his lap. He started to play with my hair and I hummed approvingly. 

"You want to sit with me?" Harry asked, and I opened my eyes to see him talking to Liam. He shook his head smiling weakly, but he sure seemed kind of disappointed. He sat next to Zayn who was smirking at the TV where Toy Story was about to begin.

"What are you smirking at Zayn? You've watched this a million times yourself." I said grinning, and a deep red blush formed on his cheeks. Liam chuckled next to him and Niall pulled Zayn in for a big hug. I closed my eyes when Harry started to play with my hair again. I let out a content sigh and Harry stopped for awhile. 

"You like this?" He asked really quietly, and I almost didn't catch that. What did he mean did I like it? Of course I did! I missed being Larry with him, but I didn't say anything because Liam was with him now. I nodded, smiling calmly, and he had this hopeful look on his face as he continued what he was doing. 

I loved how his tender fingers went through my locks, and how his palm brushed against my cheek once in awhile. I wouldn't mind his palm going somewhere else either. I blushed at the thought, because I wasn't used to have sexual thoughts about my best mate. It was weird, but when I thought about it longer I wouldn't mind being something more with Harry. He was my best mate and I already loved him. He was cute, kind, and there were days that I couldn't stop thinking about him.

"You okay there, Lou? You zoned out a bit." Harry whispered and I noticed Liam glancing at us looking a little jealous. 

"I'm fine, just missed being with my Hazzabear..!" I said excitedly and Harry chuckled happily, kissing my cheek. Liam stood up from the couch pausing the movie and excused himself. 

"Did I do something wrong? Shit. I'm so sorry, Hazza. I didn't mean to ruin it!" I apologized and Harry shook his head smiling a little. 

"It's fine Louis! You didn't do anything wrong. I'll go talk to him, okay?" I nodded and sat up, while Harry followed after Liam. I felt something in my chest and sighed slowly. Why couldn't Harry be with me? What was so great about Liam anyway?

This couldn't get any more complicated. 

Liam's POV

After seeing Louis and Harry so happy, I didn't know what came onto me. Like this annoying feeling in my chest when I looked at Harry kissing Louis' cheek. What annoyed me most, was the thought that I wanted it to be me who Harry was kissing. I leaned against the sink, when I heard knocking come from  the door. Bad memories came to my mind from the rehearsals. 

"Yeah?" I asked looking at the door, when I remembered it was open. Harry walked in looking at me furiously. 

"What was that?! I was doing so well with Louis and you come and ruin it!" Harry yelled quietly and I was taken aback. What did he mean I ruined it? I guess Harry saw my face since he let out a low sigh and walked up to me. 

"Sorry, I didn't mean that. But seriously, why did you just leave? You seemed like a jealous boyfriend." Harry explained and I watched him blankly. 

"Well, wasn't that the whole meaning of this fake boyfriend thing? Me acting as your boyfriend? You still remember that right?" I asked smirking and Harry smacked my head.