Chapter 1

Harry's POV

 "You're my substitute boyfriend? What in the hell is that supposed to mean? I didn't order you." I said stunned, and watched as Liam sighed frustratedly. We met in X-Factor, when I was in auditions and Liam was there because he's Simon's nephew. We talked and started to hate each other. End of story.

"Didn't order me? What are you, five? Let me in." He stepped ahead to come inside, but I put my hand in front of him. 

"There's no way I'm doing this. Go away, before the press gets here." I said frowning. Liam pushed my hand away and stepped in without asking. I glared at him and slapped him on the back of his head. 

"You can't just come here and tell me 'I'm your substitute boyfriend, let me in.'" I imitated him and he snorted at my pathetic try. 

"Whatever. Listen, you dork, I wouldn't do this if I didn't have to, but Simon didn't really give me any choice." 

"Dork? Who's five now? Just explain what we have to do and we'll go from there, okay?" He nodded slowly and we walked over to sit down on the kitchen table. 

"So, Simon and Management gave us some rules, that I'm not okay with. First of all, you can't let the boys know about the substitute thing, so you have to introduce me as your real boyfriend. Two, we have to live together. Three, we can't fall in love with each other. Not that that would be a problem anyway." Liam explained. I just shook my head. 

"No way. No way we're doing this. Why didn't you just say 'No'? Can't be that hard! Or maybe it can, since we're talking about you here." I said smirking, and Liam just stuffed his papers into his backpack. 

"Ha ha. Well, aren't you a smartass, Styles? I already said 'Yes' to this, so we're going to do this, no matter if you like it or not. I don't like you, and I'm not going to act like I do when we're alone." Liam said and I looked at him disgusted. How can someone be so annoying?

"Whatever, dude. But there's no way I'm gonna kiss you in any situation. If we come to that, I'll kick yours and Simon's ass for making us do this." I said and Liam shrugged looking bored. God, I'm going to kill that bitch. 

"Fine, introduce me to your guys." Liam said and stood up from the table. I grabbed him by his hood. 

"No way we're going to introduce you yet! I don't even know anything about you. And how are you going to act like my boyfriend, if you don't know anything about me?" 

"You're Harry Styles and freakin' annoying." Liam said with a straight face. I frowned.

"And that's how you're going to make this look like a real relationship? Good for you, Payne. Really, the guys are never going to believe this." I said starting to get frustrated. This isn't going to work. What was Simon thinking?

"Okay, let's make a story about how we met, Mr. Real Relationship." Liam said and I gave him a blank look, when he continued. "It was a few weeks ago. You were just leaving Starbucks and walking down the street when this huge truck was driving towards you. I, being an amazing person, pushed you out of the way, and it was love at first sight." Liam explained and I groaned. We are so screwed. 

"Yeah, let's just not. It would definitely be me, who would be saving your sorry ass. Only thing is, that I would totally push you in front of that truck if I had a chance." I said smirking, but Liam just snorted. 

"You would definitely be stuck in something with your curls. But fine, let's just say that we met in Starbucks  since I work there and we talked and fell in love." I choose to ignore the first statement and nod to the other. It's a fine plan, if we don't have to tell the details.