Prologue

Prologue

Author's note: Yeah, I started another story, just because I can. ^~^ I had this insipiration while peeling off our wallpapers, so let's see what we can get of this. :) I won't start updating immediately, because I want to wait to get a few reads, comments and votes so I know should I continue this at all and are people liking it.  

Dedicated the prologue to my amazing friend @XxSexGodStylesxX for making a phenomeniall cover for this book! It looks unbelievable! And for editing the prologue for me! Thank you so much, love! xx

Enjoy!

Harry's POV

"Harry, would you mind explaining this picture?" The Management asked me and I was just staring at the them gaping like a fish. There goes my plan to be quiet about my feelings. In the picture was me holding my hand in Louis' crotch. Well, it was easy to explain.

"We were just messing around like always. It doesn't mean anything." I said trying to sound convincing. I guess that didn't work since I just got funny looks from management and Simon.

"We've seen the pictures of Larry and how you look at Louis in them. It's not normal, even if it's just a bromance." Simon said giving me a stern look. Larry pictures? People should start to mind their own business and not take pictures of me looking at Louis. I'm seriously going hell for this.

"I might or might not have some kind of not so friedship-like feelings for Louis." I said smiling innocently. Simon shook his head looking like he was concentrating on something. I looked around me and I was glad they asked me to talk to them privately. I already wanted to disappear under the ground and if Louis were here I would've probably killed myself in no time.

"We have to do something about that. You can't start dating Louis, because that would decrease your fans. One Direction is singing to girls not guys." One of the suited men said. I looked at them and nodded so they would continue.

"We have to get you a substitute girlfriend." No way in hell. There's no way I'm gonna date someone I don't like. And a girl? I don't think so. I shook my head as to say 'no' and Simon cleared his throat. We all turned to look at him.

"Well, we have to do something, but you are free to leave now. We'll contact you, but please don't tell Louis about your feelings. I'm sorry it had to be this way, but it's easier like this." Simon said smiling a little now. It was kind of a scary sight, since he looked like a murderer. I wasn't pleased about this situation. I just nodded and left to go to our house.

*Three days after*

I heard the doorbell ring and jogged to the door with toothbrush in my mouth. There was a guy looking something for his back and I didn't see his face.

"Hey, Simon said you needed a substitute boyfri-..." He turned his face to me and I gasped. 

"No fucking way!" He shouted and I just stared at him. 

Liam freaking Payne.

Not that long but I hope you like it! 

COMMENT, VOTE, FAN! 

Love you all~