Twenty

I know, I know, It's like I die between uploads. But alive again, thus again enjoy:

I leaned over sniffing, nope, he didn't smell like chocolates, so why did he remind me of chocolates. 

Dr. Steamy looked between me and chocolate man, maybe he would smell like chocolates if I got off the couch and walked over to sniff him, "Isn't Charlie a guy's name?" I asked confused, maybe he was speaking to Dr. Steamy?

I placed my chin on the couch looking at Steamy to reply who just watched me instead.

"Charlotte, may I have a moment, in privacy."

"Go on, take your privacy."

"No, I mean us two, in privacy," he cleared his throat, "Without this...guest."

I shrugged flopping back onto the couch, if he wanted to speak to privacy, whoever that was, he could be my guest. I, for one was not moving from this extremely comfortable couch. 

"Can we have a moment?" I heard the voice before I heard another one grumble, before yelling louder, "I'll be out the door, call me if you need me."

I won't need you Steamy, unless it's to stare at you because you are quite beautiful. Like a perfect sculptured piece of chocolate, mmm, chocolate. I want some. Maybe I should tell him to get me some.

The other man walked over into my eye view and I looked at him, he was alright as well, but Steamy was a much better freddo frog than this freddo toad. Oh well, that's not nice.

"Charlotte, I have an important matter I must discuss with you right away."

"Then discuss." I nodded crossing my feet at the ankle while I stared at the pacing man, okay, staring at him was making me dizzy. Stop pacing and wearing a hole into my carpet. 

"What do you say?"

"About what?" I asked confused, did he say something?

"About marriage."

Marriage? With whom? Oh, with Steamy? "I mean its a vile thing that binds you to someone with a piece of paper and its digesting but if you and Steamy are in love and you want to be stuck with someone for the rest of your life because you are all lazy and divorce takes too much effort  and  you really want to commit to someone that hard without knowing what the future entails so be it, and spend a fortune and diet for a dress, or suit in your case, I wish you both a very steamy life ooh, see what i did there?"

"Charlotte are you even paying attention?"

"No, I am on drugs."

"Why are you on drugs? Never mind, do you want to marry me or not because your mother gave me the intention th-,"

Oh my mum, I wonder how she is, I haven't seen her in a while. Maybe I should call her up and visit her.

"Well?"

"Have you ever wondered why jelly beans are called jelly beans, and why they taste the way they do?" I questioned him. 

"No."

"Then you are not the man for me, goodbye." 

The door opened and I craned my neck to see who it was, oh it was Steamy! Does he have jelly beans?

"Are you guys done?"

"No."

"Yes, he doesn't have jelly beans so he needs to vacate this premises."

"Wait, what-, no Char-."

"Why don't you talk to her tomorrow, she's on medication and hurt herself, now is not the time to talk." I heard Steamy respond, why was he so smart. I wasn't on medication, no, that wasn't cool, i was on drugs!

Actually drugs aren't cool either, stay in school kids. I closed my eyes as I heard the two men chatter, most likely about their wedding plans, boy were they disappointed that I wouldn't be a bridesmaid for them, before I heard the door close.

I remained extremely still till I heard footsteps and opened my eyes to see Steamy was still in the house, why was he still here?

"So," he said as his blue eyes met mine, "What did he want?"

"Marriage."

"W-What?"

"Yeah I know right, preposterous, except I thought you would be thrilled to marry him?"

"Did he uh, propose? I didn't know you were dating."

"What? Me? I don't date? Unless I am dating down a number, haha, get it?"

I watched as he sat down taking a cushion between his hands clearing his throat, "You never told me why you don't date."

I flopped onto the couch stretching my legs, my feet pushed against his leg, trying to make the fat man move he was taking too much space up, "Isn't it obvious why would anyone want to date?"

"For the company?"

"I have friends for that. Why would you want to be obliged to see one person nearly every day because that's what couples do? Like I have no problem if you want to date, go for it. I tried it, it's not for me." I stared at the bright light on the ceiling, now I felt sick.

Did he give me the medication I asked for I could feel it wearing off and now my head hurt again. Can I get some more?

"So you're never going to date again?"

"No, I will, when I meet someone I want to date, or the time is right, right now I don't have time or energy to babysit a grown human, besides teachers don't get personal lives, can I have another painkiller Steamy?"

"I think you had enough, i think it's bed time."

"But why its like only three in the morning we are early." but seeing his face I sighed getting up, "Fine, I'm sleepy anyway, my head hurts a lot." I wonder why. 

I started walking down the corridor and paused, "Aren't you joining me?"

"What?"

"In bed?"

Nik just stared at me.

"Haha, joking, I'm such a bitch," I opened the door to my room jumping onto the bed. All I needed was this bed to myself, no one to hog the blanket, and no one that snored.

I'm sorry for the short update, I am working on the next chapter right now! Its more...well...drama? But seems you guys love that shiz, enjoy! Sorry I will try to be better and updating more, just keep pestering me on my social media!

Insta: imsooverpolice