1. Every Earthquake Starts With A Little Shake

•・Citizens Of Earth・•

The day before

"Mikey!" Luke called for what seemed like the billionth time.

"We're gonna be fucking late and I can't have Dr. Grant up my ass again. You know how fucking annoying she can be!" Luke yelled in frustration.

For some reason Michael was taking his sweet ass time getting his shit together. Luke was 2 seconds away from kicking his ass. Normally, Luke wouldn't give a flying shit but today the new interns were starting. This meant that they (being nurses) had to do all the heavy lifting while the newbies got the hang of being doctors. So, if Luke was a little tense it wasn't without cause.

Luke was dressed in his light blue scrubs and his soft blond hair was flat against his forehead. His black vans squeaked harshly as he made his way across the hardwood floor, cutting through the silence.

"What the fuck Michael Gordon Clifford?" Luke sighed as he saw Michael fully clothed in deep red scrubs searching under his bed.
Michael looked up into Luke's light blue eyes that matched his scrubs.
"Well, I can't find my I.D., Luke," Michael whined. Luke did a quick scan of the room. He saw Michael's faded I.D. placed on the nightstand next to the window. Luke bypassed Michael and took the I.D. in his hand. He shook his head and smirked as he handed the I.D. to Michael and walked out of the room. Michael followed after Luke his cheeks as red as his scrubs.

〜。〜。〜。

" This years interns are really hot, dude," Michael spoke his mouth full of pizza. His pear green eyes glowed under the fluorescent lights giving him a childish look. Luke nodded his eyes landing on a particular girl with cherry red hair, tanned skin, and pear colored eyes.

Her name was Allie and she was everything Luke wanted. But it wasn't like he was going to talk to her or anything. He knew she would never go for him. He was a maternity nurse and she was interning for internal medicine. She would either think he was gay or that she was too good for him. Luke wasn't saying that being gay was a bad thing everyone just thought he was and he really wasn't. He tore his eyes from her and looked back at his best friend.

Luke remembered the exact moment he met Michael. It was 6 weeks into his first year at college. He hadn't really made too many friends and he didn't mind. He was fine with it or at least he liked to believe he was.

One night Luke was just so fed up that he headed by himself to a club. He had quiffed his blond hair and was wearing his favorite outfit. His jeans fit just right and his shirts neckline plunged deep to just above the middle of his chest. He walked into a random club. He headed straight for the bar and ordered a rum and coke. He downed it before going off to mingle with the sweaty bodies of everyone on the dance floor.

Left and right Luke was grinded on, pushed, and pulled. He had never felt so alive. His mind buzzed as he went to get another drink. That was when someone fell onto him. Luke stumbled back and wrapped his arms around the mystery person as they were both pushed into the sea of people. They emerged on the other side of the room by the toilets.

"Thanks man! I would've been a goner," the mystery person said. Luke looked down to be met by piercing green eyes and an equally green head of hair.

"I'm Michael," Michael shouted, a grateful smile plastered on his face.

" I'm Luke," he screamed over the noise a grin stretched across his flushed cheeks.

After that Luke and Michael became inseparable. Not to mention they were both taking nursing courses. Luke studying Maternity nursing and Michael studying OR nursing.