Chapter Three

-Soundcheck is over and now everyone's grabbing some lunch down in the cafeteria-

"Have you guys seen Demi?" Joe questioned his brothers which neither of them knew where she was at the moment.

He paced back and forth around the cafeteria scanning the bunches of people scattered around the place.

There she was, her beautiful brunette hair as she sat alone, picking at her chicken caesar salad. Joe decided to join her, just like old times.

"Is this seat taken?"

He sat down anyways as Demi carelessly continued to toss her salad around.

"Are you still upset with me?"

Demi began to pick her salad slightly.

"Demi?"

Let the stabbing begin.

"DEMI," Joe panicked grabbing her hand immediately making her look him in the eyes with vicious fire inside.

"Don't touch me." She growled.

"Demi, please."

She couldn't fight anymore. The waterworks were beginning to build up.

"Joe, what you said earlier. About the person or the girl in the relationship telling people about the relationship or confirming it. You really feel that way? You think she's seeking attention?"

Now it was Joe's turn to pick his food which was some chicken and mixed veggies.

"Not necessarily seeking attention. More like drawing it towards the relationship. I like private relationships."

"But wouldn't you want people to know that you were together?"

"Sure! I just wish they wouldn't make a big deal out of it."

The two sat in silence as they took a few bites until Demi couldn't take it anymore.

"Joe, you should know that I only told them about our relationship because I felt that they should know. We were together for quite a while and I think it's time to come out. Sorry if I ruined that relationship-privacy thingy that you wanted. I didn't know."

Demi's eyes let out a little waterwork to slide down her cheeks.

He placed his hand on the back of her soft, warming hand making chills go up her spine. She couldn't look at him unless she wanted to bawl.

"It's not your fault. I'm a really big asshole when it comes to privacy sometimes. I just get annoyed."

"So big of an asshole that you can fit in elephant down your ego." Demi muttered under her breath.

"ExcUUUUUUUUUUUUuUUuUse ME ma'aM! I'll have you know that I have one nice asshole."

"And you would know." Demi laughed the only laugh that Joe could make her do.