Secret

Claude had escorted you and the freezing boy back into the manor. You both shivered feeling the snow you stuffed down each other's jackets.

The raven haired butler undressed Alois from his snow hear as Hannah undressed you from yours. She changed you into a warm fluffy robe like outfit.

"Would you be interested in hot chocolate your highness?" Claude directed his golden eyes to Alois.

"Yes and bring (f/n) a cup also." Alois sat down by you on the love seat. The butler simply bowed and walked away.

"I've ordered Claude to invite the Earl Ciel Phantomhive to my estate tomorrow!" Alois clapped. "You did get to meet his before but he should get to know you better!"

Alois's (POV)

If I can get Ciel to like her than I can have Ciel to! Oh my gosh I'm so exited! If Ciel likes her then he won't want to leave her with me and I won't let him take her so he will stay here!

I was humming happily to myself enjoying my inner thought. 2 is better than 1.

Claude returned with two steaming cups of the hot chocolate. He handed one to me and (f/n) with that familiar blank look in his eyes.

"Are you in need of anything else your highness?" He asked towards me. "No" and with that I shooed him off. He bowed and left.

We sat silently sipping the delicious drink. When (f/n) spoke up. "Why do you like this Ciel person so much?" She looked at me confused.

I grinned not answering her question.

Your (POV)

I feel like he's hiding something from me.. Something about Ciel. Even maybe something about his butler and servants. What was it?

You decided to do something extremely risky. It had to work as you have seen Alois do it.

You stood up and placed you cup on the table and walked towards the open widow. Alois's eyes followed you as you moved.

"Where are you going (f/n)?" He asked nervously seeing you stand on top of the elegant window sill.

You turned facing him and smiled. You then spread your arms out and fell backwards into the winter air.

You heard Alois scream your name but it was muffled by the wind whipping your (h/c) hair past your face. Any moment now i will know the truth. Even if the plan doesn't work I won't die because it's only 2 stories up and the ground is packed with fluffy snow.

You continued to fall through the cold air when you felt two arms wrap around your body and bring you back into the Trancy estate.

I knew it.

The man who you already knew was Claude placed you back in front of Alois who was on his knees in front of the window you had fallen from.

"You would actually leave me?" He asked his voice cracking.

"No. I want to know the truth." You say looking at him than Claude. "I know your butler isn't human. He's far to fast and is everywhere at once it seems." Claude shook his head.

"(F/n) are you feeling alright? I don't quite know what your talking about but maybe you are shocked from the fall." The butler added in. You shook you head.

"No I'm not shocked. In fact that's the reason I fell was to see if you could actually catch me midair inhumanly."

Alois continued to stare at the polished floor shocked as you left the room to your bed room. If I'm living with them I should know the truth.. Why won't they just tell me? It would make things easier for me. You soon drifted off to sleep forgetting Alois wasn't in the room.

I will know.