Mistake

We made our way to the ball room and Alois shut the door behind him.

"Let's have a sword fight." He grinned at the shocked Ciel. "No please!" You yell at the smiling boy. "You will die!" He then smacked you across the face. "Are you underestimating me?!" He looked angry.

"Don't touch her again!" Ciel yelled at him. "I will kill you Alois." Alois giggled. "Id like to see you try." He then went into a room and came back with 2 swords and tossed one to Ciel. He narrowed his eyes at him while Alois just laughed again.

"Awww Ciel you look so cute when your angry. I can't wait to have you too stay here!" The blond clapped his hands together still holding the sword.

"Like hell I'm going to lose." At that Ciel lunged to Alois to have him block the first attack. "Your going to have to do better than that." His giggling voice said again.

You watched in horror at them fight with REAL swords. One of them is going to die!

"Please stop please!" You cried. Again they ignored you. They went on. You gasped whenever there was a close call.

You couldn't bear to watch. You ran out of the room and stayed outside the door trying not to panic. You couldn't just jump in the middle of their fight.

Alois's (POV)

Ciel thrust his sword towards me countless times. He won't win. There is no way he can beat me!

"Are you tired already?" I teased sticking my tongue at him. He scowled at me. His dark blue eyes irritated. "You know.. You won't win and you will stay he-" he thrust his sword at me extremely quick. I managed to move quickly with it only ripping my shoulder coat.

"I was just going easy on you but now I'm going to step things up a bit." I clipped his thigh a little with my sword causing crimson blood to trickle down his leg. It was like he didn't even notice. We booth continued to fight when (f/n) ran in. "One of you will be killed!!" She screamed.

I glared at her "(F/n) please st-"

I suddenly felt something plunge into my stomach. I looked down and saw the silver sword sticking out me. I shakily reached a hand towards my wound. He roughly pulled out the sword and some my blood spattered onto the checkered ballroom floor.

"I-It hurts." I gasp. I feel arms around me and I realized it was (f/n) she picked me up and was about to run to the door.

"So does this mean I win?" Ciel smirked as he wiped my blood off the sword with a white cloth.