Sadness

You awoke once again in your bed. Your left arm was numb and throbbing. You sat up slowly and looked around the room them you noticed the dressers mirror was gone. Then it hit you.

You remembered everything that happened. You closed your eyes again resting when you suddenly felt a weight on your stomach and two hands press against your breasts. What?!

Your eyes opened quickly seeing Alois sitting on your stomach in a cowboy style, his hands uncomfortably on your chest.

"Your awake!" He screamed. You rolled your eyes and gently rolled over so he would fall off your stomach.

You still remembered what he did to hannah. There was no way you would be able to this this place if that creepy stalker butler was everywhere. He literally was everywhere.

"I'm so glad your ok! Now you can give me that kiss!" He giggled. Is that all he ever thought about?

"I'm not giving you that kiss Alois"

The room stayed silent for quite sometime before he spoke up. His voice changing from a cheerful tone to a murderous one.

"Let's say that night I brought you here you were a little fly caught in a spiders web. I freed you before the spider could feed on your blood. And now I feel like that fly caught in the web was actually me." His tone sadened.

What was he talking about? Was he trying to be poetic? You couldn't help but feel sorry looking at his sad face. You didn't know the things he might of gone through.

Maybe I shouldn't be so hard on him. You pat his soft blond hair and kissed his cheek. He looked at you and smiled a little.

"You won't leave me like the others right?" He asked his voice cracking a little.

Like the others?

You didn't know how to answer that. You didn't want to stay here but maybe if you gave him another chance it could work? You looked into his bright eyes.

It felt although all the sadness hidden behind those cheerful eyes were spilling out. He was sad. It was like he wore a happy mask everyday over his sad self.

You felt very bad you didn't notice it sooner.

You hugged him. "I won't leave you" you whisper into his ear. "Thank you so much (f/n), I love you."

He what
.
.
.
.
HE WHAT. he loved me? Like love love??

It was just so sudden. You had just met him. How could he say those words like he meant it?

You comb your fingers through his hair blushing. "Your interesting you know that?" You said looking at his ring on his finger.

"I'm glad I could be of some interest to you" he said sadly. He quickly brightened.

"(F/n) the Christmas festival is coming soon. We should all go!" He said beaming. "That would be lovely" you reply.

I'll make him happy. I will make sure he has the best time of his life. Maybe he's not that bad after all.