Runaway

You were a teenage girl with (h/l) (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes living in London around the late 1800's. You lived with your horrible parents. They always threatened to beat you if you didn't do what they said.

Your parents were also very strict and made you clean for them. It was as if you were their personal maid. they never really cared for you and you over heard them talking planning to sell you off to some pervert.

It was late at night and was pouring heavily outside. I need to get away from all this. I'll start my life anew. I can't do this anymore. You were deep in thought as you decided to climb through your open window.

The wind was very strong and made the shutters of your house flap wildly.

The last thing you wanted was your parents to find you like this. The rain had made the windows slick.

While you tried climbing down your hand slipped on the window causing you to fall two stories into the bush below.

You ran through the rain holding up your long night gown. Your feet sloshed through the grass and roads in pain.

You were extremely tired from you escape so you decided to take a small rest.

A carriage rode past without even noticing your figure on the side of the path. You shuttered and wrapped your arms around yourself for warmth.

You decided to start walking again. You walked for another hour until you came to a small bakery.

You could smell the bread coming from the inside. It smelled so good. Your mouth was practically drooling at the thought of food. You hadn't eaten since yesterday.

You hurried inside and looked around at the displayed bread. You heard a rough voice speak up. "If you ain't gonna buy something leave my shop" you turned and saw a giant man in an apron.

You nodded and left quickly. You soon heard another mans voice.

"Don't just send the young lady away. She seems poor. Why don't you kindy offer her a small loaf?" You turned in the direction looking through bakery window and saw a tall man in black along with a smaller figure.

Your eyes widen. He's helping me? You soon heard another voice. This one sounded like It belonged to a boy. "Claude buy 6 loaves  for the young lady and deliver them to her." The boy said. His voice was kind of annoying.

"Yes your highness" was the simple reply you heard.

You stayed in the shadows. As much as you wanted six loaves of bread you didn't want anyone to question why you were out. There could be a possibility they would return you to your home.

You heard the jingle of the shop as the door opened. You ducked behind a bush.

There's no way they will find me.

Right as you thought that two golden eyes flashed towards your hiding place. The man and the boy strode towards the bush.

What?! That's impossible!