Rivalry

"What a childish offer" Ciel smirked. "Well I am childish after all" Alois giggled in response.

No no no.

You didn't want Aloid to fench against him. Although he wouldn't get hurt it worried you.

"Come with me!~" the blonde said in a sing song tone. The blue haired boy just followed behind him scowling. You followed along down the long hall ways till you all arrived in a big room with marble floor.

"Claude fetch the fencing gear." Alois demanded. "Yes your highness." Claude bowed, adjusted his glasses and walked off returning almost instantly. He polished the swords with a small cloth before tossing one to Ciel and one to Alois.

You watched as they fenced. They were both quite good but Alois seemed like he was cheating somehow. You didn't care as long as he won.

The swords continued to smack and hit each others own. You could Tell Ciel was getting impatient. He got faster and faster. Alois laughed the whole time at Ciel telling him he wasn't good enough.

You got tired of watching them. They had gone on and on and it got quite boring. "Can you both please have this come to an end?" You yawned their way. It's like they couldn't even hear you and just continued. You got up and stretched a little and walked up back towards your room. You were exited for the boy and his butler to come but it wasn't fun at all.

You took out a book you kept under your pillow and started to read. Tomorrow was Christmas. You had never actually got to celebrate it before so you really didn't know what to expect.

You read for awhile more and checked the clock. It's been an hour. You felt sleepy so you let yourself drift off for a bit but you were suddenly awakened by someone shaking you. You opened your  sleepy (h/c) eyes a bit and saw Alois's icy eyes stare into yours. You don't even realize Ciel was behind him. Alois then grabbed you and hugged you very tight.

"Isn't (f/n) so cute when she sleeps! I bet you want her too don't you?!" Alois giggled smushing you against his face.

The blue haired boy looked irritated. "She must live with someone other than yourself." He stated eyeing your scarred arm. "Hmmm? And why is that?" Alois frowned at him. "You obviously don't know how to take care of a Lady. Let her have her space." Ciel sighed.

Alois was angry.

"How about this? We will play a game and whoever wins gets to keep her. But if you lose Ciel Phantomhive you have to stay here also." Alois smirked.

He's going to cheat. Why would he be that confident?

"I accept your offer." Ciel agreed. You butted in. "You really don't have to do this. I'm ok here this is my home." You said quietly. Ciel walked closer towards you. "Does he hurt you?" He asked his eyes were serious. I mean there were times he had but it was him just sometimes releasing his anger. He didn't mean it.

"That doesn't matter." You answered. "Even if he did I still want to stay here." You stated. Ciel shook his head. "There's no way we can leave you here with this unstable boy. He clearly is abusive as he is to his maid."

How did he even know this?

"Your going to live a better life after tonight." The boy with the eyepatch added. Alois seemed half angry half sad. But then his face brightened a little.

"Alright Phantomhive. Let's make our way to the ballroom" the blond smirked.