Chapter One [Haters point of view]

Why couldn't I have brought myself to do it.. I had destroyed my rank of being the greatest in the galaxy, put planetary conquering at the bottom of my list of concerns, all just to destroy the one who I hat- thought. I hated the most...
~
  It was almost a week ago, and of course, everything was going the way it usually did. We landed on Amazonia in an attempt to take it over and of course to no one's surprise.. HIM and his brute of a Zbornark just so happened to be stopping by to help the Warrior Women with their seasonly harvest. I, of course, was enraged just by the way he glanced at me, and immediately drifted my attention from destroying the queen to racing after him. Spewing a bunch of curses at him, throwing bolts of green lighting at his feet which he simply just jumped over, managing to keep in front of me just mere feet away, giggling like a adorab- an idiot. While his friend Sylvia began throwing the Watchdogs left and right, as if it were nothing.
  I could hear Peepers screaming from what was now afar for me to forget about Wander and get back to what was important, concurring the planet. But that failed to slow down my pace.
Wander glanced back at me, a grin spread across his face as he shot a wink at me. I frowned in disgust, feeling another surge of frustration jolt through me and sped up my pace, managing to gain on the wanderer.
For a split second I could have sworn I saw a glimpse of panic in his eyes, and that's when, something I thought would never happen in a million years took place.
One of my bolts hit Wander smack dab in his back, making the fur ball yelp in pain and fall flat on his face. I skidded to a halt, standing over the small nomad.
"I-I did it?...I. DID it!" I cackled in triumph, towering over the Smaller being and clamping one hand around his neck, lifting him to my eye level, a cruel, disgusting grin spread across my face.

"HEY!!"

I jumped when I hear the familiar voice of a certain enraged Zbornark behind me, and glanced over my shoulder, only to see her approaching at top speed, easily swatting my minions left and right to get to where I was holding her beloved friend.

"YOU. PUT. HIM. DOWN YOU SKELETON FRE- AGH" she cried out in pain as a red Lazer shot her leg from behind, a spurt of crimson blood gushing out of the fresh wound. Seconds later, Peepers appeared next to her, holding the plasma rifle again her head.

"SIR! Finally, now's your chance! If you destroy him you finally will go back to focusing on ruling the Galaxy! You can be the greatest again!" He called, smacking Sylvia in the head with the barrel of the weapon when she tried to get up.

It took me a second to realize that this wasn't a dream, it was finally happening. I tightened my grip on the Nomads throat, a gasp escaped from his lips, as he made another weak attempt at pulling my hand away, which of course resulted in failure.

"W-WANDER!" Sylvia sobbed, watching in horror as I raised my other hand, green electricity licking at my finger tips.
"Wander." I bellowed in a deep, cold voice. I could feel him tremble against me, but he hid his face behind the front flap of his hat, not daring to make eye contact with me.

"You...you have NO IDEA. How long I have dreamt of this moment. To finally see your fearful, helpless face cower under my grasp. To FINALLY BE RID OF YOU ONCE AND FOR ALL! FINALLY, YOU WILL CEASE T-" I cut off when he hesitantly looked up at me, a lump immediately forming in my throat.

His eyes were red from sobbing, the fur around his cheeks now damp. His pupils were now shrunk from absolute terror. He slowly forced a small grin on his face and sniffed, his hands finally giving up on the attempt of ripping my hand away from him.

"heh..I didn't think you were actually serious about wantin' to destroy me hater but..I guess you really gonna go though wit it huh..?" He sniffled, looking up at me with emotionless eyes, which was almost sickening to see, especially coming from the happy go lucky traveler.

This was it. What I had been waiting for, for almost two years. To see that stupid grin smacked off his face a replaced with dread.. Why did it make me feel so wrong, why could I move? I was frozen in place, I had destroyed thousands before him, and might I remind myself..THIS WAS WANDER!

So why couldn't I bring myself to do it?!

I swallowed hard, not daring to break eye contact with Wander. I began to loose grip on reality as my conscious got engulfed in though. Why did I have guilt clawing at my chest, why wasn't I getting any satisfaction from this? Why can't I just end this and be done with it. Finally I snapped out of it when Peepers screamed in a frustrated tone.

"Sir! What are you waiting for?! Incinerate him!!"

"Hater so GOB help me if you harm a hair on his- OW" Sylvia hissed in pain as Peepers stepped down hard on her snout.

"PLEEASE SIR! Get this over with so we can finally move on!"

"Go on hater..nothin' I can do now.." Wander choked out; tears prickling at the sides of his eyes again.

I let out a low, rage filled growl and withdrew my electrified hand, then let go of my firm grip on Wander.