New Orleans

Katherine's POV

I can't believe were here in New Orleans!

I've always wanted to come ever since my grandmother told me about it

And now I'm here

New Orleans is filled with supernaturals of every kind

From withces to sorcerers

Werewolves to Vampires

And so on

Were staying here for a week. Michael,Stephen, and Veronica are here for safety precautions

There basically our body guards

Today were going to see a festival from the balcony

This house were in is amazing. Its one of our families safe houses.

And I will definitely come back one day even when I'm not in danger. But I'm always in danger.

The icris group tried to turn me into the second female werewolf in the world.

Not only are The StClouds are looking for us. But also anti-cabals are looking for me. Trying to start their own experiment on me.

I just hope that will not happen

But were here in New Orleans,  its a God dam birthday vacation and I will enjoy it.

There are going to be two festivals,which by the way last almost all day. And the last one will be on my birthday.

We will go back to Wisconsin the next day. But I'm happy that I'm hear.

I know that, this excitement and happiness is going to be short lived.

Being on the run is just so...so...well it just sucks.

Cause every time we are all happy and enjoying a peaceful moment, like I am right know.

There is always that thought in my head saying

You really think you're safe? You might die today.

Someone might kill you.

Or worse take you back to the laboratory and experiment on you,making you wish you are dead.

As I watch the festival beneath me I can't help but think how my life could be if I wasn't in this mess.

Would I be happy? Or be in a worst situation?

I'm already in a worst situation. I'm on the run. Running for my life. Always looking behind my shoulder,to see if someone might be holding a knife. Ready to kill me.

I smiled as a mom gave a rose to her daughter and kissed her in the cheek.

But then my smile faded away. I always wonder who my mom is?

What's her name?

Do I have a brother?

A sister?

A dad?

If I do than who are they?

What's their name?