Part 7

[ Hours later filled with bright colours, shenanigans, hallucinations and whatnot. BoJack slowly opens his eyes and gaze into the sky]

Female voice: And if you look to your right, we have Hollywoo actor Bojack Horseman.

[Cameraflashes go off and people applaud]

BoJack: What the? Hey, get out of my livingroom you damn paparazzos!!!

Officer Meow Meow Fuzzyface: Excuse me Mr. Horseman. Didnt i tell you to take it easy with the liqour?

BoJack: You need a warrant to even enter my house!

Officer: Sir, this is the Hollywoo walk of fame!

BoJack: Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat, get out of here!!!

[Leans to his right]

BoJack: Oh yeah, here is my name on the ground. hehehe. What happened last night?

Officer: I'm going to have to ask you to leave sir.

BoJack: Fine! Kicked out of my own livingroom.......can you drive me home if i pay you with an autograf and these bag of......peanuts i think?

Officer: A celebrity bribing an officer of the law with an autograph and peanuts? I see no problem in that. Let me help you up.

[15 minutes later the squadcar stops outside BoJacks house]

Officer: Now stay out of trouble! You hear me?

BoJack: I will!

[In his hungover state, he walks trough the frontdoor only to meet a total mess in the entire house]

BoJack: Woah....it's just like that movie that is named after what i am just now..........."Still Drunk", i think it was called.

Christine: Finally, there you are handsome!

BoJack: You still here? Didn't i like hook up with you 2 weeks ago?

Christine: 2 days. And you called me yesterday and asked if i wanted to come over for "BBQ and chill", then you giggled. You were obviously drunk but i came anyway, i had nothing better to do.

BoJack: So how did it go?

Christine: It went well i guess, never saw you as a dancer. And we got in bed again, and then you disappeared for 2 hours, and then you came back with a piratehat on and we had sex again, and then you disappeared again and never came back, so i thought i might as well sleep over and make some breakfast.

BoJack: I heard like half of what you said and my head hurts!

Christine: My head would also hurt to after all that liqour. Do you want some pancakes?

BoJack: You read my mind.

Todd: "Who want chocolate pancakes? I do! I do!"

[Todd crawls over the couch equally hung over and manages to stand up]

BoJack: Why are dressed like me?

Todd: [Imitates BoJack] And why are you dressed like me, Todd!!!

[BoJack looks down and notice that he wears Todds clothes]

BoJack: What in the name of all that is holy happened last night?

Todd:hmm... You had a drinking competition with Brent. Brent passed out. Blank..blank...Brent disappeared...Blank..blank..we played pirates in your yatch....blank...blank... we switched clothes at some point and you demanded that we stayed in character at all costs or we get assassinated by Richard Nixon, so i told you to get me som peanuts from the gasstation, and that is the last thing i remember.....