Part 4

[Meanwhile in Hollywoo at BoJack's]

[Todd opens BoJack's bedroom door very slowly]

Todd: [whispers] who want chocolate pancakes???

BoJack: Not now Todd. Just, leave me alone!

Todd: Come on, you're not sitting here in the dark because of what i said?

BoJack: I screwed up.......why do i always do that?

[Todd sits down next to him]

Todd: Well, you don't always screw up. I think you're doing just fine from time to time.

BoJack: Every one i love...i just push them away...

Todd: Maybe to get your mind of things, why don't you spend some time with Brent. He was so happy to see you.

BoJack: No he wasn't!

Todd: Yes he is, he told me. He told me when we were alone that he always looked up to you and couldn't be happier being around both a celebrity....and his cousin.

BoJack: He.....he said that? Really?

Todd: Yes. So you go get dressed BoJack and you go see Brent!

BoJack: I don't know. It feels so weird.

Todd: Life is always weird at some point! Just go see him!

BoJack: [sighs]....okay Todd.....i do it. I will get up and stop feel sorry for myself and support my cousin!

Todd: That's the spritit!

[BoJack runs out of his bedroom and comes in after a minute]

BoJack: Why didn't you tell me i was naked Todd?

Todd: I thought you knew.....and i told you to get dressed.

BoJack: I thought it was some of your stupid metaphors or something.

[BoJack gets dressed and drives of in his car. He arrives at Mr. Peanutbutters house and rings the doorbell and Diane opens the door]

Diane: Oh, hi BoJack. I though you had some important stuff to do....and have you been running? You look exhausted.

BoJack: I ran to the car....and then i ran to this door....... [breaths heavily] Is Brent here?

Diane: The cousin you dumped here? You mean that Brent?

BoJack: Don't be like that! I am here for him. I am here to....."support"....him.

Diane: Why did you use your fingers as quotation marks at the same time as you said support?

BoJack: I am still adapting to these newfound expressions! Where is he?

Diane: He drove of with Peanutbutter to the studious. He may have gotten a role in a series.

BoJack: That son of a horse! It took me forever to get a shot in Hollywoo and he gonna prance in on his first day? Not on my watch!

Diane: I thought you wanted to "support" him?

BoJack: ....or that! Either way is fine by me

[Meanwhile at the studios outside Lenny Turteltaub office]

Brent: I'm kind of nervous.

Princess Carolyn: Don't be, it will turn out fine!

Brent: And where did Mr. Peanutbutter go?

Princess Carolyn: He started chasing a mailtruck, forget about him! I'm at your side!

Turteltaub's assistant[A desert Fox]: Mr. Turteltaub will see you now.