Part 5

[The very next morning in BoJack's house]

[Alarmclock wakes BoJack from his sleep]

BoJack: Jesus Christ, morning already??

Christine: Oh my god!

BoJack: Morning beautiful.

Christine: I can't belive......i can't belive i slept with you.

BoJack: That...is not a very nice thing to say. Was it really that bad? I have low self esteem issues you know!

Christine: No, not at all. Just that the entire situation is strange for me. I don't hook up on the first date!!

BoJack: So you admit it, it was a date then?

Christine:.........well.

BoJack: You get used to it...... I'll be in the kitchen if you need me. I need some breakfast.

[BoJack enters the kitchen and bumps into Princess Carlyn...wearing a morningcoat]

BoJack: Please tell me i didn't hook up with you last night too? Because that would be crazy and absolutely awesome

Princess Carolyn: Oh god! BoJack! What are you doing here?

BoJack: Last time i checked i was still alive and living here. Wait a minute, what are you doing here?

Princess Carolyn: Funny story. Brent took me out last night for....celebration.....and we got a little drunk and we had a little...afterparty....

BoJack: Wait, what?

Princess Carolyn: And we ended up in your boat.......and then we kind of....you know?

BoJack: That is just great, first he lives with me, then he try to steal my career, and now he took my leftovers!

Princess Carolyn: Leftovers? Listen here BoJack. The world doesn't revolve around you! Never had and never will. Just be happy for someone else just once!

BoJack: Oh god, you sound just like Todd.

Princess Carolyn: Maybe you should take some advice from him.

[Christine walks up behind BoJack and hugs him]

Christine: Where is that breakfast you spoke of? I'm hungry.

BoJack: Woah, are you still here?

Christine: Ehh, yeah! Why?

BoJack: Nothing personal, i am just used to people sneaking out when i'm making breakfast.....and by breakfast i mean a bottle of Vodka.

Princess Carolyn: Aren't you Turteltaub's assistant?

Christine: Oh, hello Princess Carolyn. Funny seing you here.

Princess Carolyn: I should say the same.....wait a minute, BoJack you didn't?

BoJack: What? I felt lonely and abandoned.

Princess Carolyn: That is not new, but you can't just go out and bang Mr. Turteltaub's assistant.

BoJack: Why not?

Princess Carolyn: It's a lack of professionalism.

BoJack: And it is professional banging your client? And i second, you had for just a day.

Princess Carolyn: Well, that is just...a ...you know....

Todd: Burn! Total burn!

Princess Carolyn: SHUT UP TODD!