Part 2

[Meanwhile in the car]

Brent: So? Where are we going? Are we gonna visit the Hollywoo walk of fame, or maybe the studios so i can make an adition?

BoJack: Hold your horses! You think you can just step up with the big boys? Guess again. You have to start from the bottom! That is why i'm taking you to see Mr. Peanutbutter and in the same way get you of my ass.

Brent: OMG! I am going to se Mr. Peanutbutter, the star host of "Hollywoo stars and celibrity's. What do they know? Do they know things? Let's find out"?

BoJack: Yes, and other crap. Maybe he have some ideas for you getting started.

Todd: Yeah! I think he can help you, he got me working backstage!

BoJack: Woah! Where did you come from?

Todd: I have been sitting in the backseat the whole time. You were like: Get in the car!

BoJack: I said that to Brent.

Todd: Eh, whatever. Can we stop for that icecream later?

BoJack: Fine! We stop for some stupid icecream on the way home.

Todd: Hoorayy!!!!

Brent: One more thing BoJack.

BoJack: What now?

Brent: What happened to your car?

BoJack: I accidently ran into a stupid deer in the middle of the road and i have been to lazy to get it fixed.

Brent: Is he okay?

BoJack: Yeah i think so, it still runs.

Brent: I meant the deer.

BoJack: I don't know! Maybe. We dropped him of at the hospital. He's fine! Let's drop this!

Todd: Wait, i thought you said you scrapped this car?

BoJack: Well, placing the car outside the scrap yard in the middle of the desert is not the same thing as actually scrapping it, so they called me and forced me to remove it, so i might as well take it back home.

[The car rolls into the drive to Peanutbutters house, BoJack and Brent exits the car and ring the doorbell. A voice is heard from inside.]

Mr. Peanutbutter: OH MY GOD. SOMEONE'S AT THE DOOR!

[The door opens.]

Mr. Peanutbutter: BOJACK HORSEMAN. What is this?

BoJack: Please don't.

Mr. Peanutbutter:... a crossover episode?

BoJack: [sighs] It gets funnier each time.

Mr. Peanutbutter: I know right? Put it there!

BoJack: I was being sarcastic and i am not shaking your hand. Anyhow. Let me introduce you to my cousin...Bryan.

Brent: Brent!

BoJack: ...Brent. He will be staying with me for a little time and he want to get into showbusiness.

Mr. Peanutbutter: And you thought of me!

BoJack: Don't flatter yourself. Just pull som strings and se if you can do anything for him. I would love to do it myself but i am quite busy myself.

Mr. Peanutbutter: Well....Princess Carolyn seems to be looking for new clients.

BoJack: I have no idea what you're talking about....

Mr. Peanutbutter: I've spoken to her 10 minutes ago, her phone is going hot. Maybe she can help him out?

BoJack: [sighs] Yes, okay, do whatever.

Diane: So, who is this?

Brent: I'm Brent Ponyson, i am BoJacks favourite cousin!

BoJack: You're my only cousin!

Brent: That is why i'm your favourite! I will stay at his house the next couple of months.

BoJack: MONTHS!? What do i look like, do i run a charity or what?

Diane: I think it's sweet looking out for you family in need.

BoJack: What need? I already have a leech on my couch that is unremovable by nature!

Todd: I am standing right behind you...

BoJack: I told you to stay in the car! [sighs] Brent, you stay here with Mr. Peanutbutter and i see you later. Diane, always a pleasure. It's like one leech leaves and another takes its place.

Diane: Are you referring to me now?

BoJack: I don't know any more...

[BoJack and Todd leaves in the Lexus and Brent enters the house of PB and Diane.]

Brent: I must say. It is a lovely home.

Mr. Peanutbutter: Well thank you, you actually have some manners, unlike BoJack.

Diane: I can't belive BoJack never told me about his cousin after i wrote him his book.

Brent: "The" Diane? Like in Diane Nguyen?

Diane: Yes, that's me. And thanks for prononcing my name right. So why are you staying at BoJack again?

Brent: Well. I decided to become an actor. And BoJack was so nice he pushed me into the right direction and i got to meet the famous Mr Peanutbutter.

Mr. Peanutbutter: I guess i am pretty famous. Let me think. I can't get you a job on my show because it is strictly for people who's already celebrities, and my staff is pretty full too. I guess i could call Princess Carolyn for help. Do you have any acting skills whatsoever?

Brent: Well. I had this small role in a single episode of Horsin' Around and a comercial a couple of years back.

[ PB takes up his phone and dials Carolyn]

Princess Carolyn: Princess Carolyn speaking!

PB: Hi, it's me! PB!

Princess Carolyn: Hello there Mr. Peanutbutter. How are you, and how is Diane?

PB: We are absolutely great!

Princess Carolyn: How can i help you? I'm on a tight schedule like always!

PB: Well......I heard that you were looking for new clients.

Princess Carolyn: : I'm listening...

PB: And i have newcomer that could use a little jumpstart!

Princess Carolyn: What is this, amateur hour? I need experience. You know that!

PB: Come on, give him a break. His name is Brent Ponyson. He's BoJack's cousin!

Princess Carolyn: He never told me he had a cousin, when did that happen?

PB: Beats me. He have a little acting experience and i must say,he kind of looks like BoJack, but slightly younger and in better shape.

Princess Carolyn: Wait a minute? Did you say younger AND in better shape? I could use that!!! [screams in background] Hold all my calls, i'm off to a client!!!

PB: Hello?......helloooo?

[No answer]

PB: Hmm. She must have forgotten she spoke to me. Very well Brent. Welcome to the Hollywoo family.

Brent: Thank you, You guys and BoJack have done so much already. Thanks again!

PB: You're welcome!