Chapter 10

(A/N: sorry I haven't been updating this book, I've just been busy)

Zack's POV

~friday morning~

Its been a week since Andy's moved in with us. All is going well, except the fact that my dad still hates Andy. Oh we'll...she's not here to impress him so honestly I don't care. My moms being supportive as always and tanner seems to like her. Andy had another nightmare so I let her sleep with me again, she won't tell me what the nightmares about though.

I slowly wake up and rub my eyes. I look down to see Andy sleeping soundlessly in my arms. I smile a bit. She's so cute when she sleeps. She starts to nuzzle me a bit in her sleep, hiding her face in my chest. I kiss the top of her head to reassure her that she's okay, but it doesn't work. She starts to whimper a bit so I shake her lightly. "Andy.wake up" I say a bit tiredly and with that she opens her eyes and lifts her head lightly looking at me, trembling a bit.

"Hey, its okay, I'm here, I promise, no ones gonna hurt you" I say holding her as she hugs me tightly.

After an hour of silence and me holding her, she decided to go get breakfast. I skipped breakfast and played the death of me by asking Alexandria on my loud speakers, I slowly fell asleep listening to the song.

~1 hour later~

I wake up to the loud music, the song that's playing is dance with the devil by breaking Benjamin. I get up and stretch a bit. I go out my room and look for Andy. My father accidentally bumps into me. Maybe he's seen Andy. "Hey um dad, have you seen Andy?" I ask as he nods "she's with your mother going shopping for new cloths for her" he says then looks down "son....we have serious matters to discuss...." He says as I raise an eyeberow, looking at him with a confused expression on my face.

"Yea? And what's that?"I ask as he sighs

"You won't like this....and neither will Andy..... But I signed you up for the military" he says then my eyes widen

"W-what?" I ask then freeze a bit in fear. I've heard the stories about the military. Damn...they're scary as hell.

"Zack? Did you here me?" He asks as I zone back in

"Um, no, sorry....I um...,kinda zoned out..." I say as he looks at the ground

"I only did it so you can earn money..." He says then I scoff

"You know what...I don't want to talk about this, we can wait for Andy and mom to come back....mom's gonna kill you once she hears about this" I say as he shakes his head

"You don't get it Zack....you're mom agreed to this...." He says then I feel anger spread throughout my body.

"I-i need to go" I say then storm out of the house

Andy's POV

Me and Zack's mom came back home with a bunch of bags of clothing. We both see Zack's dad on the couch, watching TV with a beer in hand. Zack told me when he's doing that, he's stressed.

Before I got a chance to ask where Zack is, Zack's mom drops the bags and goes over to him. "You told him...didn't you?" She asks as I have a confused look on my face "um, I'm sorry to interrupt....but told who what?" I ask as they both look at me.

"We signed Zack up for the army...there's going to be a war or some sort of stuff like that so they need more soldiers" the mother responds then I get angered

"A war? You're putting your sons life in risk?!? And for what exactly?"I ask

"For money" the dad answer

After he said money that's when I exploded from anger "What?!? You son of a bitch! You're going to risk your sons life for money?!? Oh my fucking god, I knew you were an ass...but to go this far?!?" I say then look at the mother "why would you fucking agree to this?!? My apologies if I'm saying too much but are you fucking kidding me, give up your son for for money? That's pretty low....now if you excuse me....I gotta go find my boyfriend since I've said what I needed to" I say then turn around and walk out. As I walk out they just stare at me with surprise.

After awhile of searching, I take my phone out and text Zack

Me: hey

After a few minutes of waiting he finally replies

Zack: um, hi
Me: I heard about what happened...

After I sent that it took a couple minutes for him to reply

Zack: meet me at the school...I'm under a tree...you'll see me once you get here...
Me: okay babe...I love you
Zack: I love you too

~at the school~

I rest my head on Zack's shoulder as he wraps his arm around me. "I kinda went off on your parents..." I say, looking at the sundown. He kisses my cheek "oh yea? And how did that go?" He asks then a laugh softly

"I um...may be kicked out of your house..." I say then he lightly chuckles

"That bad?" He asks

I nod "I don't want you to leave..." I say then he kisses the top of my head "and I don't want to leave you..." He says then I look down. I guess he noticed so he lifts my chin and makes me face him. He kisses my lips softly and I kiss back putting some passion into the kiss. He deepens the kiss and lays me on the ground gently as he's on top of me, just kissing me.

After an hour of just talking, lqughing, and a few kissing moments, we decided to go back to his place and just lay in his bed. We talked for hours, it was amazing. We talked until I fell asleep

Zack's POV

She had finally fallen asleep. I play with her hair as I think. God, I'm going to miss her when I'm gone. She's my everything... I can't imagine a life without her. After a while of thinking I fell asleep.