Chapter 13

Andys POV

It's been bout a year since Zack proposed to me. I had quit my job due to some technical difficulties so Zacks parents just paid for our house. They are doing the same with the wedding. In a way I kinda feel bad, but Zack tells me not to. Oh and today's the day....the wedding day!!!

I woke up to zack licking my face. I looked over at him with tired eyes "are you a dog now?" I ask raising an eyebrow.

Zack chuckles. "Nope, I'm just very excited for this day! It's our special day!" He smiles brightly.

I kiss his cheek and nod "I've been waiting for this day forever" I rub my nose against his as he does the same.

"So my moms taking you to get your hair and makeup done. Then after your ready you'll be taken in a limo to the reception. Everything will go perfectly" he says and nuzzles me.

I nod and yawn "sounds like a plan." I reply and rub my eyes. "When?"

Zack kisses my nose with a slight frown "now" he says then gets up. "Get dressed and then you'll leave" he stretches and I nod, getting up. I go to his closet since my close this are in there and I pick out an mcr T-shirt, black skinny jeans, and dark red converse. Once I'm done with that, I kiss Zack one last time before I go to his moms truck where she was waiting. She looked more excited than I did. I giggled a bit.

After about ten minutes we get to an apartment. I get out of the car and look around a bit, ruffling my hair slightly. Me and Zacks mom walk into an apartment and I see a lot of hair and makeup products. The sit me down in a chair. My dress and all that was already there.

After about an hour of someone doing my hair and another person doing my make up I looked in the mirror. I was amazed by how beautiful I could actually look.

After thirty minutes of getting dressed in my wedding dress and all that I looked in the mirror once more. I started to get a bit emotional due to the fact that I didn't have a mother or father that cared so much about me. That would literally be so happy to see me get married. I just shook my head as I looked at Zacks mom "I'm ready..." I spoke softly. She nodded and took my hand. We walked out of the part meant after saying our thank you's.

We got into a white limo and it started to drive us to the place. My heart started racing as we got closer and closer. I was afraid of what Zacks reaction was going to be. Once we were there the limo stopped and someone opened the door for me. I got out, as did Zacks mom.

My POV

The wedding was happening and they said their vows and I do's. When she first walked down the isle, Zack almost cried when he saw her. He thought she looked like an angel. They had their wedding and the only family she had there was the one she had just now been married into. They had a fantastic wedding.