Chapter 9

Andy's POV

~sunday morning~

I wake up to somebody calling my name and the person shaking me. "Andy, wake up" the voice says as I slowly wake up and rub my eyes. "What?" I ask. "We need to get ready for church" the voice says. I make out the voice and its Zack. I open my eyes "do I have to go?" I ask then yawn.

"You live in this house now so...yes" he says as I groan "just be yourself." He says then walks out of my room, closing the door on his way out.

I get up and stretch my arms out. hmm, what should I wear? I walk to the closet pulling out black skinny jeans and a Harley Quinn shirt. I get dressed then I put my jacket on. I tease my hair a bit then walk out of my room to the living room where everyone but Zack is. "Where's Zack?" I ask as someone hugs me from behind."right here" Zack says as I smile and he pulls back from the hug. I look at him and see he's wearing a jokers T-shirt and black skinny jeans.

"Oh look....they're matching" Zack's dad says in sarcastic tone

"Okay, let's go" she says picking up Tanner and walks out the door and into the car as we follow.

Later we arrive to the church and we get out. Zack leads me to the highschool group. On the way there I saw people pointing at me and I start to become self-conscious. I guess Zack noticed because he grabbed my hand, squeezing it a bit, then I look at him. "Its alright...they do that to everyone" he says with a reassuring smile and I nod. Once we get there he walks to a group that are smoking cigarettes outside. "Zack!" A guy says giving him a cigarette. "Do you mind Andy?" Zack asks, holding a lighter in his hand and the cigarette in his mouth. I shake my head "its fine" I say quietly

The small group looks at me as Zack lights the cigarette then smokes it. "Who's the chick?" One of the guys ask "ther chick is my girlfriend....her names Andy" Zack says then continues to smoke. "She's hot" another boy says, then Zack growls "yea and she's mine." He says then pulls me close to him "the pastors coming" the first guy says then they all put out the cigarettes.

Zack's POV

I let go of Andy then we go inside the building. I sit down and Andy sits next to me. Jack (guy who called Andy hot) sits on the other side of Andy. I roll my eyes and put an arm around Andy's shoulder. I look at Andy and see that she's really tense.

The pastor begins reading bible verses and then talks about sin. Andy plays with her fingers as I kiss her cheek. She looks at me with a faint smile. I feel so bad for her, she's just so uncomfortable here.

~later at my house~

Me and Andy are laying down in my bed. She cuddles up to me, laying her head on my chest as I run my fingers through her hair. "I'm sorry...I saw how tense you were in the church" I say as she yawns a bit.

"Its fine, it wasn't that bad." She says as I kiss the top of her head "I love you..." I say as she smiles

"I love you too" as soon as she said those words, all of my jealousy from earlier disappears. I continue running my fingers through her hair as she slowly falls asleep.

~thirty minutes later~

Andy slowly wakes up as I'm on my phone, holding her. "Well, look who decided to wake up" I say as she giggles a bit then yawns

"Yup, but I'm still tired" she says then I chuckle "well, dinner should be ready" I as she sits up and nods

We walk to the dining table and eat. After we're done Andy goes to bed and I do as well.

Andy's POV

I lay in bed asleep and I wake up from a nightmare, my heart pounding. I get up and go to Zack's room "Zack? Are you awake?" I ask "I am now" he says tiredly "you okay?" He asks sitting up. I walk in "can I um...sleep with you tonight? I know its kinda weird to ask but please?" I ask as he nods, lifting the covers up" I smile and crawl into the bed "thank you" I whisper and cuddle up to me as he holds me. "Just go to bed dork" Zack says as I close my eyes, feeling safe in his arms and falling asleep.

(A/N: sorry if this chapter sucks,I'm really tired and its 3:00 am so yea .-.)