chapter 1

Andy's POV

I sit in my bedroom, crying, bruises going up my arm. Then he comes back in my bedroom"you ready for round two?" He says as I back up all the way to the wall. "Please don't..." I whisper, feeling hopeless at this point. He takes his belt off, walks over to me and pulls me by my hair, as I cry harder from the pain. He throws me on the floor by my hair and starts hitting my back several times with the belt. I bite my lip stopping me from screaming. Then my mom walks in "she has to go to school, remember to wear long sleeves okay Andy?" My mother says as my father drops the belt and I nod. They both leave my room and I take my shirt off looking at the bleeding marks on my back in the mirror and then I grab my sweater and throw it on, grab my backpack, then walk out of my room just to be stopped by my brother "does she have to go to my school?" He says to my father still looking down at me. "Sadly yes, if she has to live with us then the least you can do is have her at school" my father answered. At that point I was going to cry, instead of doing that, I walked past my brother and out the front door.

After a long walk, I finally arrive to my new school. I look at the school and then walk inside, seeing a whole bunch of people in the hallway. Hoping that no one notices me I look down, trying to make my way to my locker, on my way there I accidentally bumped into a girl "shit" I mumbled under my breath, the girl turns around and looks at me "what the hell? Its a purpled hair freak" she said as I continue looking down and walk past her. I make it to my locker and open it putting my stuff in there "why me?" I whisper.

The bell rings and I start making my way to first period. When I walk in the teacher looked at me in disgust. I walk to the back of the class and sit down in an empty desk. Then a boy rushes in the class room and sits next to me. He looks at me and holds his hand out "I'm Luke" he says smiling. I look at him, not bothering to shake his hand "Andy"I said then look forward and he puts his down "some ones in a bad mood" he says under his breath.I just decided to ignore him. An hour went by and then the teacher dismissed us to second period.

"Welcome to my math class" said the teacher as I yawned and a boy next to me laughed a bit "bored?" He asked

"very" I replied

"well, I can't blame you" he said with a smile

"my names Zack" he said

"I'm Andy" I said, with an actual smile on my face

"I think your smiles adorable by the way" he said, making me blush a bit

"Thank you, your smiles not to bad either"

We talked for a while and before we knew it class was over. 'Wow time fly's by when you're actually having fun' i thought to myself "well that was fun" he said with a smile "now I have to get to my science class" he said before walking out the door.

Third period came, then lunch, I had lunch with Zack because I'm a loner and have no other friends. We talked about all kinds of things, TV shows, books, one time he said that i was cute, after he said that i blushed and then he started to blush. Once lunch was over I had to go to fourth period, after fourth period I made my way to fifth period and then school was over, it was time to return to hell. Or at least my version of hell.

I went inside the house and my mom and brother were in the living room crying, then my brother saw me, got up, walked over to me, and pushed me "you caused this, you're the reason he's in the hospital!"he said and I push him back "are you fucking kidding me?!? I just got home!" I yelled back at him

"He was out drinking, you're his cause of drinking!" My mom yelled from where she was sitting

"Oh yes, I'm the reason, like always, why didn't you just get an abortion?" I respond to her

"I didn't think you would cause us so much pain and misery" she said

i look down, biting my lower lip "what exactly happened?" i ask

"he got into a car crash Andy, because of you" he says as i continue looking down, nodding slightly

"ill um....be in my room if you guys need me" i say then walk to my room, closing the door behind me and sitting on my bed, hugging my knees, leaning my head against the wall "why couldn't i have been a miscarriage" i whisper, looking up

Hours later i had decided to skip dinner and just go to sleep. So, i changed into a loose batman T-shirt and a pair of black shorts. Once i finished changing i laid on my bed and fell asleep.